Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

It is better to save money for unpredictable future than to spend it on a travel

jostar 6 / 13  
Topic: It is better to spend money on travelling and vacations than to save money for future. AGREE or DISGREE?

My Work:

Investment on vacation would be a nice choice for some people. It is one of most popular activities to have relaxation and entertainment, especially for those who have already spend large time on their work with no time for pleasure. However, to spend money on holidays might not be as efficient as it used to be. Since the internet technology has greatly advanced in today's society, we already could observe this planet through our computer, by using some newly-invented software, like Google Earth. It is said that with its 3D function, the paintings hung in the Louvre Museum could be observed meticulously without the security guy standing next to you. You can magnify the paintings to see its details by the software, which is not allowed even on scene in the museum. Plus, waiting in the queue for these exhibitions is not a problem any more, because the internet service would be available for all the audience at the same time. Therefore, it really seems to be an unwise idea to have your money merely spent on some exotic excitements.

On the contrary, to save money for the future will never be too late. Admittedly, always insisting on the future would sacrifice some instant happiness, like having vacation and some other. However, it is way intelligent to have plans for the future, rather than prefer some meaningless holiday issues. For instance, if I choose to use my salaries from the part-time jobs for travelling, I would have no financial support for my later study on English, and then it would totally ruin my future plans to study abroad. So, comparing to these relaxations, it is valuable to focus on these fundamental demands first. After the wonderful holidays, life goes on anyhow. What if one have no money to pay the rent? What will you do about your college tuition fees? Or you forget to pay the bill from your credit card company. These issues are much more important than just being a tourist.

Therefore, I believe it is better to save money for the unpredictable future, rather than insisting on spending money on vacation.

Please feel free to comment,
anything is welcome ,
thank you all.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is better to save money for unpredictable future than to spend it on a travel