Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Toefl-the best way to improve the education is to improve the salary of teachers

emma102 1 / -  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to improve the quality of education in a country is to increase teachers' salaries

Controversy almost always arise when comes to the issue about how to improve the quality of education in a country. Some people put forward the idea that the best way is to increase the salaries of teachers, as the author maintains. Although it is ostensibly justifiable at first glance, as far as I am concerned, they fail to take into account the fact that the education is art which moves toward proficiency in our life, Improving the quality of education requires the endeavor from people from all walks of life.

To begin with, the quality of education is terribly affected by the environment and teaching equipments, hence, the university should improve the infrastructures, such as building up the internet, broadening the library space and increasing the collection of books. In this way, more information will be available for students to acquire so as to guarantee the quality of the education. Take my university for example, after installing the electronic devices for teaching, the vivid picture, the authentic video recording and the attractive projects lend a stage to convey the knowledge and information more easily, students could concentrate more minds on studying. To this point, it is necessary to improve the hardware of an university in order to raise the education level.

Further more, countries should allocate more budgets on the teacher training and help teachers to achieve the self-development. What teachers impart to the students would bring about a huge influence not only on students themselves but also on the whole society, it is necessary and even crucial to train teachers at regular times. For example, in my university, teachers are requested to take part in the training courses once a month, in the courses, teachers would learn about the updated information, and then they will transfer that to us. From this point, the training for teachers is indispensible for maintaining the quality of education.

The last but not the least, the scholarship and the students' loan are also the necessary measure taken to strengthen the education. To motivate the enthusiasm for studying, many schools adopt the policy of scholarship and educational loan, by that students reflect more ardor toward studying. Meantime, the scholarship is also a side when considering which universities to go, since the enough funding will be supportive for students learning. They also can make use of this money to deepen their research and broaden their vision. In a word, the policy of scholarship would play a positive role in refining the education in a country.

From the discussion above, we may safely confirms that the best way to improve the quality of the education is to combine and optimize all the elements above, only increase the salary of teachers is just a superficial practice.

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl-the best way to improve the education is to improve the salary of teachers