While the benefits of media presence in a society is clearly, the failures also exist in technology

dina79 20 / 26 3  
It is becoming more and more difficult to escape the influence of the media on our lives. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of living in a media-rich society.

The modern era emerge the sophisticated technology . The media is one of part by technology which is the extendable to help the people in the life. While the benefits media society is clearly, the lack exist too in this technology

The media society have myriad function. It is the way to get new information in the world in which the society can access media online like newspaper or google and they have myriad science. Afterwards, the connectivity is the crucial of part for the human so that they usually use it without credit and help them to text messages or call telephone. It is the opportunity to use the media as the business online and then the people have ush money from this activites. The whole people decides to utilize the media in every moment

There are also the multimedia as the become more issue between the people. The wrong information widspread in a few website in which the people have wrong knowledge and do not finish their problem. Again, the situation in media will be complicated when they do not understand in the same meaning from the statement information. Moreover, the people addicted for every day to use the media and destroy they body since stay alone in room with the gadget. It is the danger situation for numerous people in the world when they use the media with spending much time.

In conclusion, the media society have many advantage for all activities, but the several moment still bring problem. I believe that the media society is the best technology in the life
Hi Dina, I have a little help for your essay, please find the corrections below;

- The modern era emergetheThis sophisticated technology emerge in this modern era . - The media is one of part byof technology - which is the extendable toextends help

- theto peoples
- in the lifelives .
- While the benefits of media
- in the society is clearly ,
- the lack exist toothere's also something missing in this technology

- The media society have a myriad of function.
-AfterwardsMoving forward , the connectivity
- is thea crucial of

Dina, as you can see, I am really confused with your essay, it is somewhat written in a way where all the ideas are jumbled in one place, hoping the readers would get it and honestly, I had a really rough time understanding it. My suggestion is, practice reading a lot and make sure that you follow through some suggestions given to you.
wahyu 16 / 28 1  
Good morning miss Dina your essay is good, i have a suggestion to your conclusion paragraph :
you can write more than 2 sentences and
you could use this pattern :
1. restatement the question
2. opinion,
3. new idea such as hope, recommendation

I hope that you pay more attention on using many + plural noun and tray to erase "but" by using another mechanism.

In conclusion, the media society have many advantage many advantages for all activities, but the several moment several moments still bring problem.

My suggestion :
To sum up, it is evident that although the social media have many advantages for all activities, the several moments still bring problems. Hence, i believe that the media is the best technology in the life. Then i recommended to the official for managing the program to minimize the negative impact in the future.
andika_soppeng - / 16 2  
The modern era emerge the sophisticated technology .

that sentence is hard to understand for reader

The wrong information widspread in a few website in which the people ...

unclear explanation,,, it needs more explanation why media provides wrong information

widspread : widespread
Again, : in addition

the majority of your sentence have nothing verb ...
before you write an essay make sure you read and understand grammar book particularly in the usage of verb

Home / Writing Feedback / While the benefits of media presence in a society is clearly, the failures also exist in technology