I believe that modern cuisine brings the extinction of traditional meal.

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
In many countries, traditional foods are being replaced by international fast foods. This is having a negative effect on both families and societies. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

These days, local culinary in several countries is changed by a great deal of fast food and instantly groceries product. However I personally agree, this phenomenon brings a detrimental effect on both of relatives and community.

Firstly, the excess of fast food affects the intensity of meeting with the family because this development is available to be consumed at anytime and anywhere. The consumption of this type of food would damage the relations togetherness in which people are less likely to prepare meal on the family table. Cooking at home will bring family members to gather frequently and to share the experience each other in order to reduce tension and to increase conversational. In contrast, if those do not to eat at home often, this would probably diminish the relationship between each other.

In addition, although the international food has a positive side to revenue for the country since the demand rise sharply, but it still has a correlation with the healthy issue which certainly threat to the humanity. For example, there are so many business and advertisements that offer instant food. Consequently, instant foods containing chemical substance like monosodium glutamate have huge opportunities as trigger to obtain overweight and obesity. Also, the originality of traditional food will become endangered since there is no the diversity of habitual ingredients which provide a balance diet without preservatives.

To conclude, I believe that modern cuisine brings a lot of drawback for the family bonding and healthy problem as well as for the extinction of traditional meal. I would suggest that the government should cope with this problem by regulating the tax of international restaurant to reduce the explosion of fast food.
yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Hello Nisa, I have some advice related to your introduction and conclusion.
First of all, in introduction, you did not mention about the negative effect of fast food for traditional meal existence , but you mentioned it in conclusion. Also, in introduction you mention about negative effect for both family and community , while in conclusion you did not mention about community. So i think you should be consistent in your writing.

Here is mine:

Introduction:
These days, local culinary in several countries is changed by a great deal of fast food and instantly groceries product. However, i personally agree, this phenomenon brings a detrimental effect on both of relatives and community, and also for traditional diet existence.

Conclusion:
To conclude, i believe that modern cuisine brings a lot of drawback(s) for the family's bonding and healthy problem of society as well as for extinction of traditional meal. i would suggest that the government should cope with this problem by regulating the tax of international restaurant to reduce the explosion of fast food.

Home / Writing Feedback / I believe that modern cuisine brings the extinction of traditional meal.