"Bali Island" - the famous place in Indonesia. Descriptive or Expository Essay?

sharahma 3 / 5  
Please help me to correction my essay.

Bali Island

Bali is a very famous island in Indonesia. Many tourists from all over the world visit each year. It is located between Java and Lombok. It has an area of 5620 square km. It has many tourist attractions which are interesting place to visit during a vacation on this island. One of the most famous and beautiful tourist attractions in Bali is the beaches. The most famous beaches that many tourism visited in Bali is Kuta beach, Sanur beach and Tanjung Benoa beach.

First, Kuta beach is the most visited beach by tourists because the beauty of the blue sea and the scenery. It is located in south of Denpasar City, Badung regency. It has white sand and several big coral stone. Besides beauty of blue sea panorama and white sand, Kuta beach also have good wave. The sound of the sea waves is so rhythmical, makes the people who having relaxed around the beach. The waves rolls are so amaze, and it can for play surfing. In addition, Kuta beach has a breathtaking sunset with its bright orange shine above the sea level. Many tourists sitting in the edge of the beach to see the sunset, make the situation around Kuta beach become crowded. So, Kuta beach is the most beautiful beach in Bali that is many visited by tourists and has awesome scenery.

Second, Sanur beach is a beautiful white sandy beach with calm and warm seawater located in east part of Denpasar Town. There are many shells for the avid collectors. The waves are calm, and it can for swimming. The sea very crystal clear where can see the sea creatures like starfish when walking at the beach. The atmosphere was fresh air and a comfortable sea breeze blowing. The Panorama south of Sanur beach is awesome sunrise in the morning. This beach is surrounded by many art shops that sell Balinese crafts, clothes, and accessories. Nearby the beach, it has The Le Mayeur Museum is paintings collection made by Balinese painter. To sum up, Sanur beach is a very wonderful panorama beach in Bali that has atmosphere calm and warm.

Tanjung Benoa beach is a quite beautiful beach. It is located at the tip of the Nusa Dua Peninsula. Tanjung Benoa is used to trurtles for breed so many foreigners call it turtle island. The beautiful of blue sea and white sand make this place become perfect scenery. There are many small huts on the beach for shelter and basking. Besides the wave on this beach is so calm and safe for water sports activities. In the beach, there have 'Glass bottom boats' to see the beauty of sea floor from boat and jetskis for water sport activities. Therefore, the situation is a bit crowded with tourists who are playing water sport. At the seaside, there are some trees such as palm trees and coconut trees to create coolness. In short, Tanjung Benoa beach is perfect scenery which has many sport activities.

In conclusion, Bali has many beautiful beaches that has different atmosphere each beach. Kuta beach well-known as breathtaking sunset, Sanur beach famous with awesome sunrise, and Tanjung Benoa beach is famous with water sport activities. I hope for the tourists, should maintain the beauty of every beaches. Do not pollute the beauty of the blue sea water with trash. And protect rare animals such as turtles and other marine creatures.
JJREDICK 2 / 8 2  
Hi Sharah,

Your essay is very captivating and depicts the island of Bali correctly. Whether you want the essay to be expository or descriptive depends on how much personal opinion you add into your writing. Reading the essay now, it tends to be more descriptive since you have added your personal views to your descriptions. Hope it helps. Cheers :)
Ssakshijain 28 / 146 87  
Hi Sharah

Firstly thank you for taking time on my essay.

Here I want to add some more corrections here..

...First, Kuta beach is the most visited beach by tourists because of the beauty of the blue sea and the scenery...

The waves rolls are so amaze, and it can for play surfingThe waves are amazingly good for surfing too. ....

So, Kuta beach is the most beautiful beach in Bali that is many visited by tourists and has awesome scenery....

... The atmosphere wassurrounded the beach has a fresh air and a comfortablesoothing sea breeze blowingaround the ears. .

....The beautifulbeauty of blue sea and white sand makes this place becomea perfect scenery....

Besides thisthe waves on this beach is soare calm and safe for water sports activities... Therefore, the situationplace is a bit crowded with tourists who are playing water sport....

In conclusion, Bali has many beautiful beaches that haswith different atmospherein each beach. Kuta beach well-known as breathtaking sunset, Sanur beach famous with awesome sunrise, and Tanjung Benoa beach is famous with water sport activities. I hope for the tourists, should maintain the beauty of everythese beaches. Do not pollute the beauty of the blue sea water with trash. And protectthe rare animals such as turtles and other marine creatures..

Good luck :) It was good to know so much about the beaches of Indonesia .

Home / Writing Feedback / "Bali Island" - the famous place in Indonesia. Descriptive or Expository Essay?