IELTS TASK 2- Avoid the negative effect of the electronic invention

Ester Napitupulu 18 / 25 3  
As a result of electronic inventions such as the computer and television, people do less physical activity, and this is having a negative effect on their health.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

There is no doubt that electronic inventions has improved people's lives in many ways, such as the computer and television. Some people argue that it will impact a negative influence on their health because of less exercise or physical pursuit. I believe that the advantage of cutting age technology outweighs the negative impact, because people do the exercise or not depends on their habitual.

Nowadays, become healthy is not hard to pursuit, because some television programs present how to be fit and strong by exercising, so people do not need to work on gym and they can also watched it on the webs or on the screen. Everyone can be fit and strong if they doing the exercise properly even in their occupants, and it depends someone's habit in sport activities. Therefore, people can get advantage from electronic inventions to keep their health.

However, some people do not care about healthy living, they more pay attention on watching some programs that makes them sit at the same place for hours without any physical movement. And the more convenient the thing, the more people use it. For instance, people who is keen on Korean drama will spend time along day just for watching it, they rare move. As a result of this, they will have problem with their backbone. It conclude that, it affects negative to people's health if they spent much time for unnecessary reason for hours.

It is clear to conclude that the inventions in electronic devices is harmless for people's who has an exercising habit, because they can use it to improve their health by watching some exercise programs. Although, for others it will be harmful if they spent time in front of the screens too much compares to other activities. Where possible, we should choose the program that can help us to protect our health than just leisure programs.
Hi Ester, some additional help from my side.

2nd paragraph
- Nowadays, becomebecoming healthy
- is not hard to pursuitpursue ,
- presentshows how to be
- does not need
- to work on the gym and
- they can also watched( mind the form of your verbs ) it on the webs or on the screen( this phrase is not necessary ) .
- their occupantsown space ,
- and it depends on someone's habits in sport
- gettake advantage from electronic inventions to keep their health.

Last paragraph
- they more pay more attention
- the thingsitting ,
- the more people useadapt to it.
- alongthe whole day
- just for watching it, they rarely move.
- It conclude thatAs a conclusion ,
- it affects negative to people's health
- if they spend much time for unnecessary reason for hours.activities

- It is clear to conclude that the inventions in

There you it Ester, once again, you have the idea for the essay and the best thing that you do, is that, you keep on trying to get better at this craft. Way to go!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2- Avoid the negative effect of the electronic invention