The average household expenditures in a country in 1950 and 2010

yus72 6 / 6 1  
The pie charts below show the average household expenditures in a country in 1950 and 2010

A description of the proportion of the family expense in region over 12 month in period 1950 and from 2010 is illustrated in pie chart. Overall, it is important to notice, that housing cost in1950 was the highest expenditures that was compared the others in all period. On the other hand, health care expense was still lowest in all of this period.

Moving to more detail analyze, in 1950, The top rank of average national family expenditure was housing at 72% and fell significant at 22% in 2010. The second rank of the average family expense was food at 11,2% but Increased dramatically at 34% in 2010, and became the highest expenditure household in the over year period in 2010. In the other Hand, The proportion of others national consumption increased sharply at 19.2% was higher than 1950 at 4,4%.

Next to others analysis, in 1950, the proportion of health care, and education expense become the lower than the other household expenditure. The position of the figures was still same in 2010. However, The percentage of the average household expenditure at 4,5% was lower than Proportion of the Education expense at 6,3%, and was lowest proportion of household expenditure in all period.

Niam01 6 / 7 2  
@yus72, let me give you suggestion

A description of the proportion of the familylocal country expense in region over 12 month in period 1950 and from 2010[coma]from 1950 to 2010, is illustrated in pie chart. Overall, it is important to notice,[delete coma] that housing cost in1950,in 1950, Housing was the highest expenditures ...

On the other handHowever, health care expense was ...

Moving to more detail analyzeanalysis, in 1950, The top rank of average national family expenditure was housing at 72% and there wasa significantfell significant at 22% in 2010. The second rank of the average familycountry expense was food at (...) expenditure household in the overend year period in 2010.

... the Education expense at 6,3%, and was thelowest proportion of household expenditure in all period.

Home / Writing Feedback / The average household expenditures in a country in 1950 and 2010