Essay on attraction of traditional style of developing countries

Mriytunjay 4 / 8 2  
The traditional lifestyle of developing countries has been attracting an increasing number of tourists. As a side-effect this has been preventing the people in developing countries from adopting modern ways of living. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give your opinion and examples from personal experience.

Developing countries such as India, China, and Brazil are rich with traditional heritage. Their culture and traditions are of thousand years old, and amalgamation of various cultures from ages among them. Owing to this fact, these destinations are stationed with many good tourist spots which are attracting tourists from various nations over the years. Moreover, by increasing in number of tourists the government of tourism not only earning heftily, but also producing employment. Further, these also induces globalization in that country. Hence, I believe that it has been helping people of these countries to enhance modern way of living.

Firstly,due to this practice in developing nations, many people are earning their daily bread by selling many kind of objects. Further, it helps government to earn revenue to restore and manage these tourist spots. For instance, the great wall of china is one of the wonder of world, and a great tourist spot. People from many countries visit this spot. This help Chinese government not only in earn revenue, but also in restoring the remnants which had been getting fallen over the years. In this way this auspicious monuments are getting preserved. Several many spots can be observed across India also.

Secondly, increase in population of tourist in these spots also changing the life style of the surround population. of course, tourists come from several part of world with different life styles, who are not accustom with the life style of the residents.For this reason, the residents are adopting some of their life style so that it can create a symbiotic ambiance.Therefore the residents are not adhere to their early life style and changing their life style with modern changes within their society.Thus over the period these life style factor also effecting their style in a modern way.

Finally, by increase in the population of tourists not only the government are getting benefit, but also the surrounding demography also updating their way of life. In this way a mutually productive environment is established across these developing countries. Furthermore, the life style of residents are changing with the modern changes to make their life more suitable.
janney143 1 / 2  
Their cultures and traditions are ...

Moreover, by increasing in number of tourists the government of tourism not only earns heftily, but also produces employment. (if u wanna use V-ing,u should use the structure S +V-ing+O+V+O <---reduced relative clause)

Of course,.. who are not accustomed with,,,

Therefore the residents are not adhere to their early life style and changing (their life style) these with... (lifestyle -->repetition)

Furthermore, the life style of residents are (changing) revising/adapt to the modern changes to make their life more suitable.

you should find some synonym words in order to avoid repetition.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay on attraction of traditional style of developing countries