Article summary about a mother telling a story about her son

julie_loc 1 / -  
This article is about a mother telling a story about her son. Her son was bullied by a group of bullies. They pulled his pants down. He tried to run away by jumping out of the second floor of Black shear Elementary school window.

The mother says that all the bulling started in September. She also tells that her son is dyslexic and being called stupid and dumb. After her jumped out the window, he suffered minor cuts and bruises.

When he was taken to the nurse, she made him sign a " no suicide contract".
The boy doesn't know anything about the language in the contact or read some of the words.
Ardhitya 2 / 5  
This article is about a mother telling a story about her son. Her son was bullied by a group of bullies. They pulled his pants down. He tried to run away by jumping out offrom the second floor of Black S hear Elementary S chool window.

The mother says that all the bully ing started in September. She also tells that her son is a dyslexic and being called stupid andor dumb. After her he jumped out of the window, he has suffered minor cuts and bruises.

When he was taken to thea nurse, she (mother or nurse?)/ the nursemade him sign a " no suicide contract".

The last 2 sentences make me confusing :) sorry
Great edit, Aja! Julie, do you understand all the corrections? Try typing it again with the correct spelling, grammar, etc., and we can see if you still have any errors.

:-)

The boy doesn't know anything about the language in the contact, and he cannot read all of the words.

Home / Writing Feedback / Article summary about a mother telling a story about her son