The appreciation for positive actions is the best way to teach

anamikam_vns 3 / 2 1  
The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Human is a social animal. They lives in society and learn from their surrounding. A person started to learn from his birth and learning continues until the end of his life. Praise enhances enthusiasm to learn anything. Therefore, I believe that praise for positive action is best way to teach. I have few points to support my instances.

Firstly, appreciation makes our moral high for learning difficult things . When we want to achieve something, which is difficult and hard to learn if somebody boost up us then we can get than goal. For instance, when I was in class eighth, I got poor mark in history. I lost my confidence to do better in next exam. At that time my parents inspired to praise my character. Thus, their inspiration boost up my confidence and in next exam I secured excellent mark. So, from my point of view its important to praise someone for positive action .

Secondly, praise for good habit makes us good citizen. For example, a person started learn things form his childhood. Thus, what we teach our child in childhood reflects his future. If we teach him to through chocolates wrappers and plastic bottles in trash bin and teach him to keep environment clean then defiantly they will have same habit in adulthood and even life. But we have to praise him every time for his good action from childhood. Hence, I feel it is important to praise child good actions form childhood then gradually he know which action is good and which one is bad.

Finally, We can find out talents of person by praising him for his work. For example, if a child start learning art then may first few art will not be good. So it does not mean he does not know about art and start criticize. However, we should praise for his talent. May be after some time he will be a good artist.

Therefore, At last I want to say that appreciation for positive actions is best way to teach.
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
I can help assist you with this essay. I feel that you could start the essay by describing how from the time of one's birth, learning begins. Then discuss how learning continues throughout one's life. I feel you need to explain who gives this praise. Is it the parent or guardian? The next sentence you can be very specific and continue to discuss who gives this praise and that it is the best way to teach my child. I would delete this sentence: I have few points to support my instances.

2nd paragraph: The first sentence should discuss how appreciation helps. For example, you could discuss how it increases the ability to learn because it gives a person more motivation to learn. The next sentence needs to be revised. Here is a suggestion:

"When we want to achieve something, which is difficult to learn, if somebody encourages us then we can reach that goal."
This paragraph needs revisions because there are missing words. Ex:"... on [the] next exam". Changed boost to the past tense as you did with inspired. Make mark plural by adding -s to the end of mark. "Its" should be it's, and make action plural.

I will try to assist you more a bit later.
M19O09F11 6 / 9 1  
They lives in society and learn from their surrounding. surroundings
I believe that praise for positive action is best way to teach = the best way
So, from my point of view its important to praise someone for positive action= In my opinion, it is important
they will have same habit = the same.
their inspiration boost up my confidence and in next exam I secured excellent mark = gives me confidence to get excellent
At last = at the last
Anamikam, first of all, WELCOME to the EssayForum Family!!! It's a pleasure to welcome you to the ever-growing EF Family.

So, let me help you out a little bit;

- The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.
This statement actually caught my attention the first time I read your essay due to the fact that I'm just against the idea of ignoring negative actions, however I'll continue reading for me to get your point, after all, I want to read your argumentative essay.

- Therefore, I believe that praise for positive action is best way to teach. I have few points to support my instancesground .

- Firstly , appreciation makes our moral high forin learning difficult things .

- When we want to achieve something, which is difficult and hard to learn (mind your punctuation marks, if the sentence is too long, the idea is lost, this is when a comma (,) or a period (.) comes in, in order to make your sentence mean more ) , if somebody boost up us up then we can get thanthat goal.

- For instance, when I was in class eighth grade , I got poor mark in history.

- I lost my confidence however I promise to do better in the next exam.

- At that time my parents inspired me by ]to praise praising my character.

- Thus, their inspiration boost up my confidence and in the next exam I secured excellent mark.

So there you have it, I hope I was able to help. You still have a lot to do, follow thru and mind the following;

- verb forms

- grammar and sentence construction

- proof read

Keep writing

Cheers!!!
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Human is a social animal

Well, this opening sentence is not in conjunction with the prompt given. You need to replace it, e.g it is believed that teaching is the best way to learn

Therefore, I believe that praise for positive action is best way to teach. I have few points to support my instances.

I am sure that this is thesis statement. Yet, the thesis is too weak and brings vague ideas. Let me give you an example; this essay utterly agrees with the previous statement rather than the latter one, and will discuss the idea of gaining more passion and motivation should be taken into consideration when it comes to teaching, since this is argued as the best approach to encourage students.

Hope this helps, eddy suaib

Home / Writing Feedback / The appreciation for positive actions is the best way to teach