Ielts: apology letter - 'evenings noise'

ganggang 5 / 9 2  
Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your houseflat.
1. Write a letter to your neighbours,In your letter
2. Explain the reason for the noise
3. Apologize
4. Describe what action you will take.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Robert,
I am writing to apologize for the noise that spoils your evenings and causes you some distress.

As you may have guessed, I am currently decorating my flat and workers are drilling a whole to allow the pipes of my new air conditioner go into my living room. Unfortunately, this is taking a bit longer then I originally expected due to the problem that the wall is made of concrete and, therefore, the drill makes huge noise on the surface of the wall. I have discussed this problem with the builder and he promised me that his workers will do their work at daytime and they will keep the level of noise as low as possible so that you won't be disturbed at night time tomorrow.

Sorry again for any inconvenience and troubles that I have made, I hope you would accept my apologies.

Best Regards,
Shigang Xing.
thanhmai 4 / 4  
As you may have guessed, I am currently decorating my flat and workers are drilling a whole to allow the pipes of my new air conditioner go - going - into my living room. Unfortunately, this is taking -- it takes a bit longer then- than ??? I originally expected due to the problem that the wall is made of concrete -- +ing ---and , therefore, ( you should use semi colon+ therefore+ comma) " ; therefore, " the drill makes huge noise on the surface of the wall.

I have discussed this problem with the builder and he promised me that his workers will -- would do their work at daytime and they will -- would keep the level of noise as low as possible so that you won't be disturbed at night time tomorrow.

my idea
good luck
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
You write quite well, but the number of words written are under 150. This may get penalized. To solve this, it is always good to have these specific points into your paragraphs: Explain the reason for the noise, Apologize, and Describe what action you will take.
I am writing to apologize for the noise that spoilsdisturbed your evenings and causescaused you some distress.inconvenience.
As you may have guessed, I am currently decoratingrefurbishing my flat and workers are engaged in drilling a wholehole to allow the pipes of my new air conditioner go into my living room.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts: apology letter - 'evenings noise'