Alternative energy sources basically require more money

Adhisti 20 / 19 2  
Alternative energy sources that use the natural power of the wind, waves and sun are too expensive and complicated to replace the coal, oil and gas that we use to power our cities and transport.

To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It is assume that the implementation of environmentally and friendly energy resources like wind, waves, and sun are costly. This is aimed to reduce dependence society on fossil fuel sources such as coal, oil and gas as a power to city and transportation system. While this statement leads to a great deal of controversy, I would argue that alternative energy sources basically require more money to build its plants. This contrast to scientist who have developed plenty of research to create these forms of energy more efficient and it can generate much more power for the world's inhabitants needs.

Admittedly, a cleaner and greener alternative power consumes more money, since it is inexpensive to run, but high-priced to construct its infrastructure. In Britain, for instance, electricity from wind costs twice as much as that from conventional sources like coal, and nearly all the wind turbines are produced by a single firm. This, in a fact, is vulnerable to change the cost of energy consumption in the capital city. As a result, the government remains to extend the life of fossil resources to meet society's energy needs.

Standing in contrast, the vast number of the renewable energy resources must be expanded to diminish reliance on fossil fuels even though it digs deep to fund them. The main reason for this is that an enormous number of experts are continuing to research newer and better forms of energy. To exemplify, a new water battery which is being created at MIT will be able to power a car for hundreds of miles. Next, natural power stations provide more powerful energy. A study found that the use of photovoltaic cell for solar power plant could supply energy for more than one billion people by 2020 and 26 percent of global energy introduces by 2040. Therefore, this is sustainable and a viable solution in terms of producing power to cities and transport sector.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that alternative power sources are important to develop. It can also be seen that although the governments may totally spend more cost to construct alternative power plants, the citizens will obtain benefits from natural reserves for a long-term need.
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
I would like to help you with your essay. I would like to help you with meaning. Assume could be in the past tense. When you begin your essay, I think you can combine these terms and state "environmentally friendly energy". Do you mean that society reduces its dependency on these resources? The last sentence in your opening paragraph needs to be explained. I think the problem exists because you have too many words. Do you mean that scientists have done research on ways to become energy efficient and generate more power?

In the second paragraph, you should cite your source. I think this sentence could be better if you change it to read: "In fact, this could change..." Do you want to use remains or needs?

Delete standing, and begin the sentence with "In contrast". You use it digs. Do you really mean we have to dig deep?
Would you like to use illustrate rather than exemplify? Check and cite your source with the fact that discusses global energy. Is it going to be introduced by 2040? Place "a" before sustainable and I believe you are trying to end this sentence with "the transportation sector."
EssaywritingCai 1 / 2 2  
Admittedly,a cleaner and greener alternative power consumes more money, since it is inexpensive to run, but high-priced due to its expensive infrastructure . In Britain, for instance, electricity from wind costs twice as much as that from conventional sources like coal(why?) , and nearly all the wind turbines are produced(controlled ) by a single firm. This, in a fact, is vulnerablethe main contributor to change the high-cost of energy consumption in the capital city. As a result, the government remains the use of fossil resources to extend the life of fossil resources to meet society's countries`s energy needs.

As a result, the government remains(it seems like you are trying to say that the existence of the government is for extending the life of fossil resources to meet the energy needs.) to extend the life of fossil resources to meet society's energy needs.

Is this an IELTS essay, if so, I think the structure of paragraphs is good, you have a topic sentence, and several supporting sentence to support it. However, the supporting sentences are not very strong, I mean there are not extended well.Take P2 for example, the whole supporting sentences are off the topic sentence. In your topic sentence, you wrote new energy costs more money because of high-cost infrastructure, but in your example, you said these resources were expensive because they costed more than traditional one(you didn`t mention why) and they were dominated by a company. So, I think you should be careful about your topic sentence and supporting ones, to make sure there are relevant.

Cheers,

Home / Writing Feedback / Alternative energy sources basically require more money