Advertisement encourages customers to buy the products and to increase high income for company

tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
Today, the high sales of popular customer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Advertisement encourages customers to buy the products and to increase high income for company. Having said and done, it makes people to purchase many products which are not notable in daily life. I think that pros and cons of these views which are discussed in this essay.

Advertising is the best way to introduce a latest product which is still little known in the market. Throughout the world, promoting is a key part of modern business which is using many media promotions such as commercial break, billboard and poster. Samsung Company which has used twitter, online media promotion, tells customers about their products and they have many followers as many as one nation in twitter, for instance. Admittedly, there is a power of advertising to gain popularity of product and to give a dramatic increase of sales, because many people take interested in the products.

However, critics claim that advertising manipulates people to follow the new products which are not really needed in daily activity as the basic needs. Toys companies arrange their commercial breaks in the one stage with children's television programs to persuade children buy their products, for instance. It is a strategy to increase high sales, because children can easily be influenced by advertisement and they will put pressure on parents to buy them things. As a result, many people buy a product which is not notable in their life.

In conclusion, I tend to agree that the products which have high intensity appearing in the means of advertising are being popular. Thus people are easy to recognize and to buy the products. Standing in contrast, advertising will be a consideration to increase expenditure for purchasing unnecessary products for some people.
harry109 3 / 6  
I suggest you divide your essay with clearer structure.
I. Introduction
II. Body
- contrast opinion (2 -3 ideas)
- your opinion ( 2-3 ideas)
III. Conclusion

Very good hook :)
Having said and done, it makes people to purchase many products which are notnotablethey may not really require at the time of purchasingin daily life.

I think that pros and cons of these views which are discussed in this essay.

This is too vague. It is nicer if you concluded your introduction with a clear statement that describes your opinion.
OP tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
Dumi and harry, thanks for your suggestion, it will improve my writing skill.

Follow this structure for your intro;

Well, i didn't mention my opinion in the intoduction, because i want to make balance between agree and disagree which will be explained in the body paragraphs. Moreover, i will give my opinion in the conclusion and in the introduction i tend to paraphrase the title.

Home / Writing Feedback / Advertisement encourages customers to buy the products and to increase high income for company