Advantages and Disadvantages of using Machines?

quocdai 2 / 1  
In today's society, more and more work is done by machines. Do you think the positive effects of the development outweigh the negative effects on individuals and society?

It is true that more and more work is done by machines. Although this may have some drawbacks, I believe that the benefits are greater than the disadvantages.

On the one hand, there are several disadvantages of doing work by machines. Firstly, this trend have negative effect on traditional handicrafts. For example, products made of rattan and bamboo are replaced gradually by plastic furnitures . Secondly, there is less social interaction when working with machinery. Workers may focus only on their machines instead communicate with other people. Finally, it encourages the laziness of workers because they tend to depend on machines. People are unwilling to finish their job by hand because they know there are other convenient ways.

However, I think that these disadvantages are negated by the advantages. Primarily, the advantage is that machines can improve the productivity of the work because it can work faster and more efficient than people. Machines can do work without any tiredness while people become tired after activity for some hours. Another advantage is that machines can help people to manufacture the items of products accurately and delicately. Machines are designed to produce the exact same products but it is difficult for people to do that. Furthermore, machines can lessen the negative effects of shortage of human resources.

In conclusion, although doing work by machines is not completely beneficial but it have many advantages. Machines can help us to do our works faster, better, and safer than do them by hand.
It is true that more and more work is done by machines today ... you need to specify the time!
Although this may have some drawbacksnegative outcomes , I believe that the benefits it offers are greater than the disadvantages.

On the one hand, there are several disadvantages of doing work by machines.

If you hold the opposite opinion, then use both your body paras to justify your opinion. There is no point in talking about the other side as this is a persuasive essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Advantages and Disadvantages of using Machines?