Advantages and disadvantages of the internet. Increasing the living standards?

rrivanh 2 / -  
Concerning the issue the internet making the world smaller by bringing people together, people hold different views. Personally, I do partically support this statement and will discuss the resons why in this essay.

Nowadays, the internet is developing very fast, It not only become a part of our life but also be essential tool and play an important role to fields. Moreover, It is covenience way to get information, update and share your expierience, you can communicate with other people in the world by email or chatting. As a result, the internet help us to widen our knowlegde, connect people arrounding and make relationship between people and people becoming shorter. For example, businessman have broadcasted their products by the way uploading the information and imagine on the internet and interacting with customers through their feedbacks. In addition, more young people are using the internet to improve their education, sitting in front of a computer, clicking a mouse some times, they can access to a lot of education programs. These have contens, which are very diversity and abundance.

However, the internet also brings many advantages. We can access the internet easily and fast. So, we can not prevent unsuitable information. For example, advertisements and stories are irreal. Spammers and hackers can invade your private and get personal information. Consequencely, many people are becoming vicitms of sex abuse and criminals.

In conclusion. Although, the internet still exists many problems, It has distributed to make our life conveniencely and confortablely, everyone is becoming closer. It is hope that, the internet will continute a strong development and incresing our living standard in the future.
Personally, I do partically what is this word supposed to be? You should check it.

support this statement and will discuss the resons reasons why in this essay.

Nowadays, the internet Internet is developing very fast, It it not only...

Don't capitalize unless it is the first word of a sentence: Moreover, It it is a convenient covenience way to get information, update and share your experience, an d you can communicate with other people in the world by email or chatting.

However, you also need to capitalize proper nouns. Internet is a proper noun:
However, the internet Internet also brings many advantages.

It is hoped that the Internet will continue a strong development and incresing increasing our living standard in the future.

:-) Good job, keep practicing!
paula13 - / 2  
What are advantages and disadvantages of our ever-increasing use of computer technology?

Could you help me to form a thesis statement to this topic, please ?
fikri 5 / 317 71  
thesis statement

your task is advantage and disaadvantage, so you should mention both of them in your thesis statement,
example : the increasing use of computer technology brings several benefits and backwards
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Dear, Paula.
I am personally suggest you to write down your idea in an essay based on the prompt, then the members of this forum can help you.
paula13 - / 2  
Thank you very much for your advice, tips and sugesstions :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Advantages and disadvantages of the internet. Increasing the living standards?