Unanswered [3] / Urgent [0]

Home / Writing Feedback5

'The Advantages and Disadvantages of Globalization'

Even though globalization affects world's economies in a positive ways, its negative side should not be forgotten. Discuss.

Globalization has contributed a lot to the world today. It boosts countries economies, advance technologies and improve daily life of the people. But in the meantime whether it is a blessing or a curse has sparked much debate. This is because the benefit of globalization always come with the drawbacks. For me, the advantages of the globalization are outweigh its disadvantages.

...

Globalization has contributed a lot to the world today. It boosts countries' economies, advanced technologies and improves daily life forthe people. But in the meantime whether it is a blessing or a curse is sparking much debate. [There is probably a better wording, but "meantime" needs a present tense action.] This is because the benefits of globalization always come with the drawbacks. For me, the advantages of the globalization areoutweigh its disadvantages.

The mostconvincing argument is that globalization has led to advancements in technology. [Maybe "technologies is okay, but I'm not sure it is here.]. These advancements have built anew world without boundaries. So, the communication can be made with any other parts of the world through technological means, such as theinternet and telephone [You'll have to choose a specific device that demonstrates your claim.]. Thus or Therefore, ideas exchange can be done among intellectuals, journalists, scientists or ordinary people. As a result, the best ideas will be spread all over the world which led to enhance the world achievements.

However, there are some disadvantages of the globalization. The absence of boundaries due to technology could create harmful situations for people. To illustrate, Access to the bad websites on the internet that encourage drug use or show pornography could affect peoples' minds. For example, recently, an actor was caught for being involved in drugs processing. He admitted that he had learnt the process via the internet. So, with no boundaries inthe world, globalization is able to affect people to the point of changing their behavior, leading to criminal activity. [Or something to that effect]

In conclusion, there is no doubt that globalization has both good and bad effects onpeople and the world. However, the disadvantages of globalization could be reduced if the responsible authorities provide thebest solutions to curb theseproblems.

Good luck!
Globalization has contributed a lot to the world today. It boosts countrie's economies, advances technologies and improves daily lives of the people. But in the meantime the question of whether it is a blessing or a curse has sparked much debate. This is because the benefits of globalization always come with the drawbacks. For me, the advantages of the globalization are outweigh its disadvantages.

Convincing arguments can be made that ...

As a result, the best ideas will be spread all over the world, which led to enhance the world achievements.

However, there are some disadvantages of the globalization. The absence of boundaries of the world through technologies could create harm to the people. To illustrate, the access to the bad website on the Internet, such as drugs and pornography ...

Capitalize "Internet."

In conclusion, there is no doubt that globalization has both good and bad effects towards people and the world. However, the disadvantages of globalization could be reduced if the responsible authorities provide the best solution to curb this problem.----- great ending !!!!!
  Closed ✓

Home / Writing Feedback /