The accommodation is important for people to undertake they daily routines

Wiwik Mujahidin 21 / 3 1  
Some people think that buildings such as flats and houses should be designed to last a long time. Others believe that it is more important to provide accommodation quickly and cheaply.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Housing are important for people to undertake they daily rountinely. Some people say that buildings such as apartment and homes should be designed to get the outstanding architecture and it needs much time. While, many argue that the providing of housing should be fast and cheap, I strongly believe that the accomodation which are fast and cheap are vital to people since housing is need basic for human.

A great number of people say that the building like apartment and home should be designed to along time to get the oustanding building. This is because many people like the beautiful accomodation and they have much money to get it. For example, in Up down Court, England, the impressive housing in worldwide, some people spend a lot of time to have the breathtaking house and they spend much money to get it. They have the outstanding accomodation who make they proud and satisfied. The beautiful accomodation make peole happy although they spend much time to get it.

However, I believe that the preparing the housing which are quickly and cheaply are essential for people. Hence, the housing is useful for people for their activity and they need place to protect theirself and their family. For instance, the flats in Shanty area, it helps poor inhabitants and inhabitants can stay in home although it is not beautiful but they can find the save place. The housing help many people who do not much money to build home by theirself. The housing which are fast and cheap help people to get accomodation fastly although they do not have much money.

To sum up, although the beautiful architecture can result the breathtaking accomodation, I more likely believe that the preparing house which are quick and cheap are important to inhabitants who have the weak economy. Where possible, the building materials have to have the good material to get the solid building.
La Baso 15 / 22  
Dear writer. I am so honor to read your essay. but allow me to give little opinion

in your 1st paragraph "Housing are important for people to undertake they daily rountinely" you should notice the rules of using pronoun. Shortly, I think you must change into "their" .

not only this, I saw several words that misspelling like rountinely (routinely), accomodation (accommodation), oustanding (outstanding), peole (people), theirself (themselves), and so on. In my opinion of view, you should notice the spellings before you publish.

in addition, For instance, the flats in Shanty area, it helps poor inhabitants and inhabitants can stay in home although it is not beautiful but they can find the save place. why you said shanty area is safety? I think you should change it to another example. due to the area has many pros and cons for safety.

overall, you have made this essay more alive. congrats! but better if you improve again.
keep writing :)
nelarizka79 16 / 21 1  
Housing are important for people to ...
Some people say that buildings such as apartment and homes should be designed to get the outstanding architecture and it needs much time . While,many argue that the providing (...) that the accomodation which are fast and cheap are vital to people since housing is need basic for human.

Hi, I would like to give several correction toward your essay.
It would be better if you write it like this.

Housing is...
apartments..
......., it needs much time
many individuals argue...
..which is..
..a basic need/ a basic necessity

Home / Writing Feedback / The accommodation is important for people to undertake they daily routines