IELTS: Abortion Should Be illegal? People should think of the consequences

thanhmai 4 / 4  
TOPIC: Abortion Should Be illegal?- PLEASE CHECK IT FOR ME- thank you so much

Recently, abortion increases rapidly and becomes a controversial topic. Some people suppose that abortion should be legal while others are against it. I personally feel that abortion should be illegal because of its affection on mother's mental and physical and the humanity.

Affection on mother's mental and physical is one reason explains why abortion should be illegal. Abortion causes women's poor health and their shorter life as well. Besides, abortion is a dangerous process which can lead to the loss of women fertility or an increase of miscarriage; even in some serious situation, the mother can die. Moreover, abortion also effect on the mother's mental due to some complications such as damaged cervix, hemorrhage, etc.

A more important, abortion should be banned because of the humanity feature. When a mother decides to have abortion means she makes a decision of taking a human being, ending a new life and killing their own child. Though it is a fetus, it is still living and it has all rights to live. Abortion is not different from the act of murders. In short, abortion breaks humanity feature of human beings.

All in all, the affection on mother's mental and physical and the humanity prove that abortion should be illegal. People should think of the consequences before having abortion.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
Moreover, abortion also effect on the mother's mental due to some complications such as damaged cervix, hemorrhage, etc.

don't put an abbreviation in IELTS essay, better you use 'and so on' rather than 'etc'

here, you should give two bodies which contain different views,
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Some people suppose that abortion should be legal while others are against it.I personally feel that abortion should be illegal because of its affection on mother's mental and physical and the humanity.

While some people suppose that abortion should be legal, some others are against it due to some reasons. Therefore, I personally feel that abortion should be illegal because of its affection on mother's mental and physical and the humanity.

abortion also effectaffectson the mother's mental
Recently, abortionsincreaseshave increased rapidly and becomesthe issue has become a controversial topic. Some people supposebelieve that abortions should be legalized while others are against it. such legalization.

What is your opinion on that? Include that in the last sentence before concluding your intro :)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Abortion Should Be illegal? People should think of the consequences