1. In my opinion, watching TV
useful recreational activity for everybody,
not except and
children are no exception
2. The fact is that most people are limited
the amount of travel they can do.
Or, you may say "The fact is that most people have limited amount of time spared for travelling.
In stead of that, TV let us go/visit (what word is correct?) to "strange land", "around the world", and so on.
I think neither of the words-- go, visit -- is appropriate, since TV can not acturally let you "go" or "visit" the particular place. I guess you want to express the feeling like this: Various TV programs provide us an access to know about the outside world.
4. Besides, we can
see (what word is correct?) a lot of films with multicultural characters on TV nowadays.
5. In addition, there are a large number of TV shows that
will help to stimulate the brain and increase the intelligence such as...
ther benefit is that watching
TV is one of the most useful
ways to relieve stress.
7. In fact there are twenty hours comedy shows that are
available on TV.
watching TV is the time when
the whole family can gather
discuss lively talk
about life. I think that is the most wonderful time
with a personfor a family
9. One can argue that watching much
TV is harmful
children's eyes and there is too much violence on TV nowadays
for them to watch
10. Those are true but those are the results
of watching not it
11. Parents should guide their children to watch the correct programmes early to
createbuild healthy entertaining
habits for them.
12. I believe that watching TV can bring us many benefits if we know how to control
the right way is also a civilized way of
and we know we are civilized people.
You must be a huge fan of some TV programs, I guess:)