It is crystal clear that our generation has very differences with our parents generation in many ways such as living,eating and thinking.
I explore a few differences between two
---- Here I would like to tell you that this particular line should have been a theme sentence and you really don't need to write "I am writing this essay....." because the IELTS examiner already knows you are gonna write an essay for an essay question and its also not a very cool way to write a theme sentence. Write it in such a way that it gives a short indication of your opinion and what your essay would be highlighting.
One of the most important differences is different perspective view between of
eople who live in the past thought more traditional,such
had various influences on their life.
ome people belive that thought of those people was very limited.because they pay more attention to tradition and spent a large amount of time to deal with such convention.for example i cant stand some mother's thought in bump into many things.
This generation has more advantages in technology,technology has been advance order to people reach to
circumstances in their life.although the previous generation have never ever used these technologies such as internet,cellphone,etc,they lived simple and more comfortable.
On the other hand,today food has become easier to prepar than the past.our parents had to spent many time to prepared a traditional food but we prefer doing anything else instead cooking a traditional food.
To conclude it, there are bold
differences between our parent's period and our period.I
personalitypersonally belive believe
that the most important of them is the way of thinking.it can make fundemental changes in people's generation
Ok since its your first attempt I would like to point out ur mistakes and give u a few tips:
1. Do not start a sentence with small letter, use always capitalized letters.
2. Pay attention to your grammar part which is having quite a few mistakes.
3. I am not sure if you typed it wrong but as you can see I have marked quite a few spelling mistakes, so do read the spellings of complicated words again.
1. Use a five para approach for writing essays in IELTS. I gave IELTS and all other people who have followed this Five para approach in IELTS/TOEFL exams have got good scores. U can google it and you can write more paragraphs than five, but I would strongly suggest not to write lesser than that.
2. The last line of the first para is a theme sentence which shows your opinion. So write it in a way that its short,sweet with a lot of thinking behind it.
I hope it will help you.