"always wanted to live in Florida" Why did you choose to apply at UCF? Just 200 words

Ray2011 1 / -  
Please add or remove or edit anything! Thank you!

I've always wanted to live in Florida. I've never been there before, but I've seen pictures and hear a lot about it. So I wanted to find the perfect university for me in Florida and what caught my eyes the most is the university of Central Florida.

After receiving information from your UCF website and getting details about UCF from my friend who wanted to join UCF, I strongly believe that UCF is my ultimate choice. The atmosphere, environment and appearance are just enough to make you feel relaxed and look forward for tomorrow and UCF has it all. It has a lot of social gatherings to give us the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.

Even though it's the 3rd largest university in America, they still find a way to make the classes small to give each one of us the chance to interact with the teacher. To me, that is the most important thing.

Finally I look forward to having a great improvement in my social skills and academic development when I join university of Central Florida, I will join and actively participate in clubs and societies that will build my skills and talents. It will be an honor and privilege to belong to the UCF community.
bara1803 - / 1  
You need to mention why do you apply to this specific program. Talk about its courses, and show some passion and enthusiasm about the program too. Show that how UCF fits your future career plans. Finally, name some of the clubs you plan to join.

Hope this helps.
So I wanted to find the perfect university for me in Florida, and what caught my eyes the most is was the university of Central Florida.

After receiving information from your UCF website and getting details about UCF from my friend who wanted to join UCF, I strongly believe that UCF is my ultimate choice. This sentence does not help. It is not impressive, and it repeats the idea you already expressed. Make it so that this second paragraph is all about your detailed plan, your goals and interests.

The atmosphere, environment and appearance are just enough to make you feel relaxed and look forward for tomorrow and UCF has it all. meaningless sentence. Tell them about your goals.

It has a lot of social gatherings to give us the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. Every college has this.

The essay does not contain much meaning. I think you should explain to them what you want to accomplish and what goals you need to achieve during your first year. Show that you are very motivated and methodical.

:-)

Home / Undergraduate / "always wanted to live in Florida" Why did you choose to apply at UCF? Just 200 words