The University of Waterloo is renowned for its incredible co-op program and courses. WHY Waterloo?

abdulrsno1 1 / -  
Hi, I've been an average English student so far. So any help with my sentence structure and grammar and overall paragraph will be extremely helpful. Thank you.

The University of Waterloo is renowned for its incredible co-op program and challenging courses. Both of these were the reason why I picked Waterloo. First and foremost, the incredible co-op program helps me promptly apply my theoretical knowledge to practical use in the industry. While challenging courses help push the limits of my knowledge, Co-op helps in acquiring unique experiences that will improve my skills and help me achieve my goal of, one day, creating a software company. Above all, my experiences with programming has sparked my passion for computer science.In fact, from my first "hello, world" program to creating complex and modular programs, I have loved every instance of it, even the debugging. For these reason, after discussions with current Waterloo students, I chose specific software programs at the University of Waterloo as they will most benefit me in achieving my goals.
fahmisadja 33 / 33 34  
Both of these were the reasons why I picked Waterloo.

First and foremost (or maybe you can use : first of all) , the incredible co-op program helps me promptly apply my theoretical knowledge to practical use in the industry. While challenging courses helpand push the limits of my knowledge. (it is better you make these sentences in one sentence since they have a same idea)

... help me achieve my goal of, one day, creating a software company someday .

Above all, my experiences with programming hashave sparked my passion forin computer science. (actually this sentence is little bit inappropriate)

For these reasons , after discussions with current Waterloo students (you can say that you gain second opinion from the students who have experiences in this discipline) , I chose specific software programs ...

Hi Abdul,

In my opinion, your explanation about reason is not clear enough. You should attempt to find strong connection among your background, the program and your goals.

Good luck then, I hope it helps :)

Home / Undergraduate / The University of Waterloo is renowned for its incredible co-op program and courses. WHY Waterloo?