Un. students attending classes; they are adult and know how to manage their time

mohamad shahidi 1 / -  
Each student as long as attends university finds variety of facilities like scientific laboratories, research centers , libraries and so on which are established both for students and teachers to use them . Along with these facilities attending classes should not be ignored by students. likewise , attendance should be compulsory .Not only can students learn easily and deeply a lot from teachers , but also they can make friends in each of the classes with those who have the same or similar interests.

The most important point about attending classes is that students will be easily and thoroughly familiar with the main and important topics which are taught by teachers. Moreover, class atmosphere is often so motivated and challenginos that some students find an innovative idea to solve an issue. For example, as we have been supposed to discuss how to enhance heat transfer rate in heat exchangers in the class last year, one of my classmates suggested a way which was then proved scientifically at one research laboratory. Furthermore , students' stress of final exam would be decreased or vanished, for they know how to prepare themselves for the exam and how should study for it.

Another reason for attending classes is that you can find students who are interested in your subject. In my opinion it is inevitable that when you find a classmate whose favorite subject is similar to yours, you can make a group which can be supported by your teacher and reach your goal easier, sooner and better and I'm not alone in this opinion. Many consider team work as the best way to perform well either you are a university student or researcher .Moreover you along with your friends can think of your job in future .For example, making groups in contact with active companies and close cooperation with them would enhance your chance of finding a job immediately after your graduation.

Although some students attend classes optionally at universities as they say they are adult and know how to manage their time, in my point of view they would benefit from neither teacher's knowledge and taught topics nor their classmates with the same interests.
kurianjoseph1 8 / 18 7  
Each student as long as attends university finds variety of facilities like scientific laboratories, research centers , libraries and so on which are established both for students and teachers to use them .

- you need to re paraphrase this sentence some thing like - These days universities are equipped with variety of facilities like scientific laboratories, research centres , libraries for students research to continue their research and studies.

Organise the essay into paragraph. It would be easy for the reader to follow.

Although, some students prefer to skip classes and follow correspondence course, they will lose the benefit of acquiring first hand experience from their teachers and mingle with other students of same interests.

Home / Undergraduate / Un. students attending classes; they are adult and know how to manage their time