Senior Prom Committee Extracurricular 150 words or less

karyenu 2 / 12  
This is for the common application: elaborate on one of your extracurriculars or personal experience.

When the senior class board accepted my application to be part of the 2010 prom committee, I was completely thrilled. I chose this job to create something worth remembering in high school. After a year, I realized that as secretary and events coordinator, the job was a lot more than that. With only seven people, the timing can be crazy sometimes. One moment, I'm selling food and discount cards around school; the next moment, I'm debating important issues on which venue or which DJ. The job may not be helping me become a pharmacist, but it has given me many opportunities and experiences. I can utilize my verbal skills in communicating with sponsors and caterers, and I've developed new relationships with friends and adults. These are just a few of the many positive aspects, but perhaps the most important is the honor of creating a precious moment for my class.

This is due tonight so please edit.

Thank you.
lahariv 1 / 12  
I chose this job to create something that was worth remembering in high school.

With only seven people, the timing can be crazy sometimes. --- From this sentence on wards you suddenly switch tense.

Apart from that, everything else is fine.

P.S. I would really appreciate it if you could read my 7 year med. essay. Thanks :-)

Home / Undergraduate / Senior Prom Committee Extracurricular 150 words or less