BU Supplement (Roomie) - It's so nice to finally meet you!

rvonitter 3 / 5  
It's so nice to finally meet you! Since you and I will be spending quite some time together as roommates, I'd like to let you know all the too wonderful things I have to bring to our newfound friendship. The first "sparkling quality" people seem to notice about myself is my unmistakable voice. Not so much the sweet, enriching tone, but the magnitude of its volume. The supremacy my voice exerts is one of the several individualities that make me stand out. A symbol of my character, its able to get itself known in the largest of crowds, uncontainable in any given area, and unafraid of its potential, much like myself.

No language could express the magnitude of how passionately I hold music in my life. Every day, every place, every moment, I would divulge in the art of music. Personally, I believe the iPod is one of the greatest inventions ever conceived. Its unimaginable how way back when, people couldn't pick up music and bring it wherever they go! As diverse as my person is, my music taste is just the same. Turn on any station and I'll be dancing to any beat. You'll find just about any genre in my arsenal of music. From classical and opera pieces like Vivaldi, to my favorite alternative band, Florence + the Machine, you'll find just about anything playing during the day.

Math and Science jokes are some of my absolute favorites. I love to be that dorky kid that gets overexcited when they get a math problem right, or even do math problems for fun! I could go on for endless days talking about how the body works. Give me a system, give me a topic related to biology, and I'll give you a 10 minute presentation on how your pancreas works. I quite enjoy taking what I learn in class at home, so just don't get annoyed when I tell you all the enzymes you just triggered by eating that chocolate cake!

One thing people never really peg me as is a massive video game buff, role playing games especially. Yes, I know, I'm that nerdy teenager with his nose pressed up against the screen trying to vanquish a level five dragon. What can I say? I have to be doing something right since my grades have always been top notch! Maybe I can get you to try it sometime, but most definitely not when a test is the next day. A caution to you though, since you'll experience this first hand you might notice the sudden change in character when exams come around. Tests just about make me insane. I'll stay up hours on end with a large stack of notecards, flying through topics. The good news for you, however, is you'll never go without a study buddy!

I really look forward to sharing a room with you and I hope I didn't scare you! Good luck friend, believe me, you'll need it with me around.
SeniorMel 7 / 45  
it's able to get itself known in the largest of crowds, uncontainable in any given area, and unafraid of it's potential, much like myself.

It's so nice to finally meet you!

technically you're not meeting them

The supremacy of my voice

ever conceived.

It's unimaginable

check your grammar and use of contractions.

Home / Undergraduate / BU Supplement (Roomie) - It's so nice to finally meet you!