I realize that my dream of becoming an astronaut is turning into a reality

JuanSebastianR 23 / 63 37  
Hello everyone at Essay Forum,

This is my last college admission essay. Please let me know what you think.

Florida Tech's location maximizes students' ability to explore careers, gain work experience and conduct research with faculty in their major of interest. How would you take advantage of these opportunities?

As I prepare to graduate from Broward College, I realize that my dream of becoming an astronaut is now turning into a reality. Florida Institute of Technology's primal location will take me closer to achieving this goal.

When I enter the school of astronauts, I will take the opportunity to perform research work with its top-of-the line facilities and faculty, of whom three were astronauts. This is a chance to learn firsthand from previous space walkers, but also, to learn, design, and implement new propulsion technology that will take us humans to other planets in a shorter time. With a team of students who want to push the limits of space exploration, I will achieve this goal by furthering research on current propulsion systems.

Through internships with top of the line aerospace companies such as NASA, SpaceX, Boeing, I will gain the necessary experience and showcase my passion and curiosity for space exploration. With my tenacity, I hope to open the possibility of forming valuable relationships and securing jobs with these companies that are making it viable for us humans to live in space. My determination has taken me to great lengths, and I will demonstrate FIT and its partners that I am capable of achieving success.

This is the time to look beyond the sky into the universe. Joining FIT, the gateway to space exploration, will prepare me to become the first Colombian-born astronaut of the United States who saved humanity by breaking the barriers of space exploration.
chenghao 1 / 3 2  
This is a beautifully constructed phrase; I think maybe you are a better writer than you think!!

I have some other suggestiones about this essay that you can enhance it. Do you have any experience or work or tiny beviour makes you specical, which can enhance your careers, gain work experience and conduct research with faculty in FIT. Try to use a specific case to touch the heart of reader.

When you have a good strory, you can list 1-2 important and valueable points that you otained from it.

Home / Undergraduate / I realize that my dream of becoming an astronaut is turning into a reality