A question on texas' college topic *an issue of importance* (what to write about?)

crystal_castles 1 / 1  
Hi,my name is crystal and I have a question on the Texas topic of "an issue of importance..."
I need help deciding what is it exactly i'm going to be writing about. The one issue that does play a big role of importance to me is that I find that our society and possibly our generation lacks passion and ambition. and by this I mean, our society has tainted our minds into believing that we have to go to college to be successful. so many individuals choose to go to school to become a doctor or a lawyer, not because they are aspired to those profession or particularly possess the passion. where are all the people who actually pursue what they have the passion for?

I just need help with my topic. I feel like I have so much to write about this but somehow I can't help but be vague. HELP!!

I need to know if my topic is valid for this college entrance essay
violingrace 1 / 1  
From what you have written, it seems that you have a clear picture of the theme. How about encompassing the overall idea of the downfall of modernization? From this topic, you will be able to incorporate the problems you see and give specific evidence. It sounds like an intriguing paper!
delljonathan 1 / 2  
I wrote something similar for one of my essays. It's great! The idea is solid, include some real life examples and how this type of community has affected you. From there, highlight the importance of it to you. Well of course, the idea you've chosen is risky and complex, and yet, if you can put it all in a nice form, it would be a very interesting essay. All the best :D

Home / Undergraduate / A question on texas' college topic *an issue of importance* (what to write about?)