I am glad to introduce myself. Requisition for the PhD program

biotecharun 1 / -  
Dear Professor ,

I am pleased to introduce myself as Arun Kumar Shukla, Master of Technology in Biotechnology(Bio-process Technology) with more than three years research experience in application of Membrane Technology in Downstream Processing Laboratory, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India.

I read your research interest in Membrane Separation.Your research interest makes willingness to do a PhD under your esteemed guidance.So please give concert to do PhD in your organization and made needful for my endeavor career.

At Present I am working as Project Associate in Project of "Ultrafiltration Membrane for Arsenic, Chromium and Nitrate Removal and Remediation of Arsenic by using Sulphate reducing Bacterial Consortia", Downstream Processing Laboratory, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India, I am doing my research work in removal of metal ions by using Cross flow and Dead End Modules in Ultrafiltration system, and Remediation of Arsenic by Sulphate Reducing Bacteria, detection of arsenic by using Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy, Gas Chromatography and Ion Chromatography.

I have enclosed here with my curriculum vitae for your kind perusal and I would like to express my sincere interest in becoming an integral part of your esteemed concern and discharge my duties to your entire satisfaction towards the growth of organization.

I thank you for your time and consideration
yosh503037 12 / 22 2  
Hey Arun,

Preliminarily, I would like to preface this by saying that it is quite well-written so far and does not require too much modification, other than a couple grammar changes. Any major content changes are described below:

Please give concert to do PhD in your organization and made needful for my endeavor career. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I hope to hear from you shortly .

The blue section needs rephrasing, since I was not exactly sure what you meant by this. However, here is my advice regarding your requisition:
1. Try and outline some of your accomplishments thus far. Though a professor may look at your C.V. to see your accomplishments, he will typically only do so if he regards you as "worthy" of his time and efforts. Thus, to compel him to do so and reveal all your accomplishments, include at least some of the ones you have thus far in this actual letter that he will read before looking at your C.V. Include things such as possible patents, invitational talks, competitions, etc... Hope that helps!

Home / Undergraduate / I am glad to introduce myself. Requisition for the PhD program