NYU-2050 MOVIE (newspaper incident)

rosschang 2 / 8  
What do you think of my supplement?
Any critiques will be soo helpful =)
Like, is it a good plot? What would a good title be?

I promise i'll return the favor if you help me!

In the year 2050, a movie is being made of your life. Please tell us the name of your movie and briefly summarize the story line.

Living a perfect life as HSBC's financial manager, Ross never had anything to worry about. But one morning, a newspaper headline brought him the distress he hadn't felt in years-Gunmen Taken Students Hostage for Money in Indian Volunteer School. He panicked as his eyes widened at the photo adjacent to the headlines. Why, it was the same school where he has taught 40 years ago! Ross hurries and flies to India to save the children in the school. But will he reach them in time?
nogasa 14 / 37  
I think it's good but the prompt does say that the movie is about your life, not just one incident. But that's just what i interpreted it as, maybe they will accept a single event just as readily as a life story.

Also, you might want to put more in your story about you. Aside from that you taught at the school, the reader doesn't learn much about you.

Living a perfect life as HSBC's financial manager, Ross never had anything to worry about. But one morning, a newspaper headline brought him the distress he hadn't felt in years-Gunmen Taken Students Hostage for Money in Indian Volunteer School. He panicked as his eyes widened at the photo adjacent to the headlines. Why, it was the same school that he taught at 40 years ago! Ross hurries and (hurriedly)flies to India to save the children in the school. But will he reach them in time?

Sorry if i came off as harsh, but i hope i at least kinda helped.

Review mine?
luminousx 3 / 32  
Why, it was the same school where he had taught 40 years ago!

You started off nicely in the beginning, but the end beginning with "He panicked as..." seems more appropriate as if you are writing a book.

Please read mine!

Home / Undergraduate / NYU-2050 MOVIE (newspaper incident)