MCPHS : why choosing MCPHS

onesixty1 2 / 2  
MCPHS

I want to attend Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences to become a pharmacist for a few reasons, but I'm ultimately going there for my future. Through the years, I always loved chemistry, because I found it really interesting and challenging. My favorite part of the course was applying my knowledge during a real experience at the lab; I developed a passion to discover how different interactions between chemicals are used for different purposes. I know that I will have the opportunity in MCPHS to study in a rigorous program while exercising my passion.

Since middle school I really liked to assist people with disabilities during my community service hours. I feel helping someone is very meaningful and seeing the progress of a patient with my help just warm my heart. I am also very intrigued by pharmacological sciences and how our body reacts from different chemical reactions as it could be both deadly and life saving. I am confident that I would be on the right track to pursue my personal goals at MCPHS with the best study environment in the world; Boston.
yuqivickey 2 / 3  
with my help just warm my heart-under my help just warms my heart
I think your response is concise. Does it have a word limit?

Home / Undergraduate / MCPHS : why choosing MCPHS