Marist Supplent (1000 characterS)

felixs07 9 / 10  
I chose to apply to Marist for several reasons, including: remarkable academics, wonderful campus and Marist's new major that combines the best of Information Systems and Information Technology. When I am finish with college my goal is to work for a big corporate company such as IBM, Dell or any other computer related corporations and when I saw that Marist has a joint program with IBM which motivated me. This combination of academics continues to characterize Marist role among the top New York State liberal arts colleges. Marist has academic outreach services that provide students with tutoring sessions and assistance in every field to reach satisfaction. Another important characteristic of a college for me is being able to relate and connect to fellow colleagues in a given environment. Marist has hundreds of clubs that bring people who share common interests together. I am a responsible student, a leader, and I would do my part to keep the standards of Marist College.

any words here are mine. do not copy
prl 5 / 3  
'when i am finished with college,my goal is to work for a big corporative company...

Home / Undergraduate / Marist Supplent (1000 characterS)