Libraries needing is necessary but sports activities can also help students.

alina967 11 / 29  
University should spend same amount of money to students for sports because it is also

important for them. Sports give them energy and strength to body , skill of teamwork , leadership

to everyone. Unlike, the library material sports things need to buy only one time, it doesn't

change by year or technology. Next year university can spend on library.

After the whole day of studying students need to some exercise to remain healthy for

next day and stay refresh for study. Sports give them physically exercise and, make them fit. If

university spend money on playground, swimming pool, gym more students come to there. They

enjoy the activities, then they can join class or study with fresh mind. Games make mind activate

so student can more concentrate on subjects.

Many skills learn from various games or sport activities like teamwork and strategy,

leadership. University could make a player in athlete, by sending them into competition of national

level. This can be also make the university famous and increase it's reputation. More and more

students attract to these universities.

In conclusion, library's needing necessary but sports activities can also help students.

Students can use library which is in town. In my opininion university should one year students'

sport activities and next year spend on library.
baitassel 2 / 4  
I would say that the essay score is weak 4, I cannot see the introduction part. Instead of saying in the beginning what do you prefer, try to give "hook" or background information, try to make a picture in grader's mind. Make sure that your that you understand the task, because in the conclusion you wrote that one spend on sport activities, next year on a library, the task was not about that, write an essay which is directly answer to task.
OP alina967 11 / 29  
Thanks for your suggestion, In my next essay I wil concentrate on task, which I am wrriting.

Home / Undergraduate / Libraries needing is necessary but sports activities can also help students.