Lego Cars; MIT App/ Pleasure activity

luky0ne 7 / 27 4  
We know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you. Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it. (*)(100 words or fewer)

Stack a piece on top of another and you get one structure, switch it around and you can get a completely different structure; the endless possibilities that stem from simple pieces is where my passion for building began. Every contraption I think up, I am able to build and tinker with; starting from the basic Lego car to now working with VEX robotics, I have built a multitude of designs. For me building is a way to express my thoughts, a way to bring my ideas to life; it is what I love doing!

criticize please :D
alicela - / 18 1  
luky0ne

Stack a lego piece on top of another and you getit becomes one structure; switch it around and you can getit becomes a completely different structure;T he endless possibilities that stem from simple pieces(the word 'individual components,' maybe?) is where my passion for building beganwhat began my passion for building (omit where. endless possibilities is not a place) . Every contraption I think up, I am able to build and tinker withI am able to build and tinker with every contraption I think up ; starting fF rom the basic Lego cars I built in my childhood(?), to working with VEX robotics in the present-day(?) , I have built a multitude of designs. For me building is a way to express my thoughts - a way to bring my ideas to life; it is what I love doing!

The fact I made a correction usually indicates an awkwardness, lack of flow, or grammatical mistake. The corrections I made are mostly suggestions, so feel free to alter your essay to suit your own voice! Feel free to repost your next draft, I'd be glad to critique it!
chewbaccablack 6 / 18 3  
Perhaps if you could connect how building is your way of expressing thoughts, it woudl be better.

Home / Undergraduate / Lego Cars; MIT App/ Pleasure activity