Why I'm going to choose Ballet CBTS programme

Teenie 1 / 1  
I will choose the CBTS program because i have loved to dance since I was child.I hope to expand my knowledge and improve on my skills through this program.In the future,I am willing to learn more about teaching and guide children to be enthusiastic about ballet.Except my teaching job,I also worked as customer service consultant.I have learned many between this two job.First that I've been learned is be more patient on student.Reduce scolding,often show the dance skills to them,put more effort to let them interested in dance.Second things i learned was,how to dealing with people.When I face a trouble customer or scolded by customer,don't be irritable or fight back,must try my best to help them solve the problem and explain to them.Same as when I face the student's parents,share with them what the difficult that children face and also praise their child when children do well.

Beside that,I frequently help the Johor Lions Club to do charity shows.I feel so great can help someone with my strengths.My hobbies are dancing,teaching,swimming and listening to classical music.In the end,I hope can have a chance to join this program to learning more.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Is this for an essay that you need to write on a college application?

You need a brief introduction, for example, tell a little story in a a few sentences about your ballet experience or passions. Lead in to the middle of the paper, which is what you have written here:

I will choosethe CBTS programis because I have loved to dance sincewhen I was child. I hope can get more to expand my knowledge and improve on my skills through this program.to upgrade myself. In the future, I am willing to learn more about teaching, and let moreguide children to be enthusiastic about Ballet. I often will help the Johor Lions Club to do some charity shows . My hobbies are dancing,teaching,swimming and listening to classical music.

Create a conclusion for this by explaining your short term and long term goals. The college needs to see that you are a person with a plan, that the college is the "right fit" for you, and that the program will lead to a better career.
OP Teenie 1 / 1  
Thank you So... Much!! ;)

Home / Undergraduate / Why I'm going to choose Ballet CBTS programme