'She is a full-time CNA' - a person/woman I admire

Cookie 2 / 3  
Can some proof this real quick for me?????

I would like to tell you about a woman I that I have admired all my life.
She is generous and kind with everyone. She always likes to help someone, and does not expect anything in return. She is very friendly and she would not harm anyone. This special woman is my mother, Kennetta.

She is a full-time CNA at Willow Trace Nursing Center in Butler, Alabama. She loves the patients and she cannot go without them. She is a very caring person and she is very helpful. I chose my mother because of three reasons. She is independent, very responsible, & she never has anything negative to say.

First, I admire the fact that she never says anything negative to me. When I was little, I never came to my mother with my problems. I always went to other people. I realized I had to go to someone that knows me best, my mother. When I started talking to her, I realize that she always has some good to say. She always told me do not worry about what people say. Always keep your head up and stay focus.

Another reason, she is independent because of the fact that, she raised me all her life by herself. I am her only child so. I think taking care of a child is a big job either way it goes. She is not the type of person to depend on others.

My last reason, she is responsible. My mother likes doing things on her own. She wants things to be all-neat and perfect at times. I admire this fact about her because you do not find too many people like this every day.
KhanhZ 5 / 131 7  
Hi, Priscilla) (nice name)

is this application essay? is it supposed to be short?I think it's too short and lacks emotional depth and is pretty commonplace.
beibeibajin 4 / 6 1  
&use 'and' instead she never has anything negative to say.

Home / Undergraduate / 'She is a full-time CNA' - a person/woman I admire