What factors contribute to creation of a good movie? creativity, logic, emotion

trannguyen86 1 / 1  
Hello there, I'm studying English, so making a essay is not easy to me, can any one help me to correct it? thank you very much.

In your opinion what factors contribute to a good movie?

Nowadays, movies are a part of our life. In general, it is easy to consider which is a bad or good movie, but what factors contribute to a good movie? It might have to be answered by an expert. In my opinion, there are 3 factors normally affect our judgment. they are creativity, logic, emotion.

First, if you watched a movie that had copied the whole content from others with the different actors and senes, would you feel let down or like you are being lied to? Besides the new technology, what people want to watch is a movie with a different story, which makes them have different kinds of thinking and emotions.

Second, there are a lot of movies that were considered bad because they are not logical at all. The content doesn't make sense; the only focus is on action and technic. This means after watching the movie, people don't get the main ideas, what happened and why.

Third, as people usually say "last but not least", did the movie touch your emotions? whether it be sadness, happiness, sympathy, fear or anger... If you are enthralled, the movie is doing its job.

In summary, there're many kinds of factors for judging a movie, both in culture and technology. Even if a movie is considered good, it may be forbidden in some contries or many scenes have removed for some reason.
Nowadays, movies are a part of our life.

Well.... there are so many people who do not like watching movies. So I doubt the justification of this sentence. You can present it in a more acceptable way;

Nowadays, for many people, movies provide a great source of entertainment.

In general, it is easy to consider which is a bad or good movie, but what factors contribute to a good movie?

I don't find much meaning in this sentence. You should introduce the topic more strongly.
I have some admin requests for you. This type of essays should be posted to "Writing Feedback" forum. Also, you need to have a more meaningful topic in the subject field. This title is attended by us.
blazerd123 5 / 7 3  

i don't like how this sounds at the moment.

Firstly, if you were to watch a movie that plagiarizes the content of another, but uses different actors and scenes to mask its offense, would you feel left down and lied to? Apart from the appeal of the new technologies, people truly want to watch a movie with a unique story that invigorates different emotions and thoughts.
vmtct 6 / 7  
Secondly, there are a lot of movies that were considered bad because they are not logical at all. The content doesn't make sense; the only focus is on action and technic. This means after watching the movie, people don't get the main ideas, what happened and why.

I suppose you didn't use contraction forms in your essay.
OP trannguyen86 1 / 1  
Thanks you all you guys, this really help me a lot.
to dumi: sorry for this, I will be more careful next time.

Home / Undergraduate / What factors contribute to creation of a good movie? creativity, logic, emotion