Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

Education superiority,Cultural variety,Lively student life, Location; Why Lehigh U?

junma314 /  
Question: As you researches and visited colleges and universitys, why did you decided to apply to Lehigh? Please give specify reasins.What contributions will you make during your time at Lehigh?

Although cannot make a virtual tour to Lehigh University, just by looking through the school websites, I am sure that it can provide me properly equip to fulfill my aspirations. A desire to study somewhere that offers remarkable education superiority, interesting cultural variety, lively student life, and attention-grabbing location are my motives for choosing Lehigh University.

The first quality makes Lehigh University unique among many other universities is its outstanding education excellence. The highly qualified faculties know what students should really learn. Since over 80% of classes have fewer than 30 students, Lehigh University offers opportunities for better understanding and critical thinking skills. Also, Lehigh Lab and libraries blend the theoretical with the practical and provide a great learning environment where research is a major part of education. Based on all these facts, I believe I will be inspired by this educational brilliance to do my best.

Another reason that forces me to choose Lehigh University from other options is the cultural blend of the student body. Sixty-five nationalities of students make it very interesting to study and meet people from different spots of earth. Understand their lifestyles will open my eyes to a whole new world. Therefore, the diverse student body of Lehigh University makes it a great cultural bridge where students from all over the world get together and understand each other.

Attending a university isn't just about the academics. It is a chance to step out of the old comfort zone, develop new interests and integrate within the new community. From leadership development, to the arts, and to community service, Lehigh boasts more than 160 student clubs and special-interest organizations, such as First-Year Student Programs, Late Night Lehigh and so on. The palette of activities will help us students to exchange thoughts, work as a team and get leadership skills. More to the point, not only does colorful activities and clubs drive students more creative and energetic, but makes the campus life more enjoyable as well.

The location of Lehigh University is another attraction to apply to this extraordinary university. Since it is located just fifty miles north of Philadelphia and ninety miles southwest of New York City, I will have numerous places to go when tired of books. At the same time, Philadelphia is called "The best employment city"; New York City is famous for its wealth of opportunities, too. Home to AppLabs, Beneficial Bank, and the Wall Street, Philadelphia and New York City will have unlimited job opportunities and internships available to Lehigh students.

My words are not just praise or eulogize the school; I truly yearn for being a student of Lehigh University. So during my time at Lehigh, what I can do to school are: defend its reputation, become a volunteer on campus to help students and faculty, and spread abroad Chinese culture. I will be proud to study at Lehigh University. But after graduate, I want Lehigh to be proud to have a student like me.

Thank you sooooo much for helping me!~~~

Home / Undergraduate / Education superiority,Cultural variety,Lively student life, Location; Why Lehigh U?