Consequences from the Neolithic Agricultural Revolution

Maddyrk 1 / -  
Instructions - You will need to use your own words and complete sentences when completing this assignment. Use your online text and the Internet to complete your work. Write a opinion paper on the most significant consequences of the Agricultural Revolution.

There are multiple consequences from the Neolithic Agricultural Revolution. It was a major time period in the world and was very significant for us humans. It was the shift from the custom of hunting and gathering to farming and domesticating animals. There were very many effects of this revolution to modern society. This revolution caused an abundance of food, a drastic increase in population, and it was the beginning of domesticating of animals.

When Homo sapiens began to learn about farming many things happened because of it, one being a surplus of food. Humans began to learn that if they would reside in one place and farm that they would be able to have a sufficient life. Humans were not accustomed to having a multitude of food available. Farming and living in one place, instead of traveling around, was very popular and so it caught on with other groups of people. With that this was the beginning of civilizations and cities. The farming and civilizations initiated the beginning of trading. Also with the surplus of food caused an enormous population growth.

Since people were no longer nomads and were not traveling around place to place hunting for food, there was a huge growth of population. With the surplus of food this meant that fewer people were starving. It also brought people together in cities, and they were able to share their techniques and get the good ideas past to others. With the surplus of food that meant that not everyone would have to farm so others could focus on another area of work. With all these people in one place there was a spread of bacteria and sickness. In addition in this time period there was the wanting of a leader.

During this revolution humans learned that it is more beneficial to raise and domesticate animals then just hunt and kill. They learned that they could obtain more meat then from hunting, which hunting was often unsuccessful. Humans would domesticate large mammals like sheep, cows, and oxen. With these animals they would produce milk and gain fertilizer form them. Plus some of the animals could pull plows so they could plow large amounts of fields faster. This was the beginning of pets. It was a very important time in history.

There have been many nonpolitical revolutions in history but this one could be said that it was the most important of them all. Without this revolution everything we know and are today could be completely different. It was a major time in history. It is the most important and influential in our modern living.
Enigmaticguitar 2 / 4  
There are multiple consequences from the Neolithic Agricultural Revolution. It was a major time period in the world and was very significant for us (normally first/second person isn't allowed.) humans. It was thea shift from the custom of hunting and gathering to farming and domesticating animals. There arewerevery many effects of this revolution to modern society. This revolution caused an abundance of food, a drastic increase in population, and it was the beginning of domesticating of animals.

When Homo sapiens began to learn about farming many things happened because of it,Homo Sapiens' knowledge of farming brought about many significant consequences, one being a surplus of food. Humans began to learn that if they would reside in one place andto farm that , they would be able to have a sufficient lifesufficient necessities . Humans were not accustomed to having a multitude of food available. Farming and living in one place, instead of traveling aroundnomadic living , was very popular and so it caught on with other groups of people. With that this was the beginning of civilizations and cities. The farming and civilizations initiated the beginning of tradingtrade . (Explain how.)Also with The surplus of food caused an enormous population growth.

Since people were no longer nomads and were not traveling around place to place hunting for food, there was a huge growth of population. With theA surplus of food this meant that fewer people were starving. It also brought people together in cities, and they were able to share their techniques and get the good ideas pastpassed on to others. With the surplus of food that meant that not everyone would have to farm so others could focus on another area of work (more formally known as, specified occupations) . With all these people in one place there was a spread of bacteria and sickness. In addition in this time period there was the wanting of a leader.The concentration of population also made it easier for bacteria and diseases to spread. Meanwhile, civilizations and city states increased people's need of a government and leader.

During this revolution, humans learned that it is more beneficial to raise and domesticate animals thenthan simply hunting . They learned that they could obtain more meat thenfrom domesticated animals than from hunting, which hunting was often unsuccessful . Humans wouldbegan to domesticate large mammals like sheep, cows, and oxen. With these animals they would produce, with which they produced milk and gain fertilizers form them . PlusIn addition, some of the animals could pull plows so they could plow large amounts of fields fasterbe used to plow fields, which contributed to farming by increasing its efficiency . This was the beginning of pets. It was a very important time in history.

There have been many nonpolitical revolutions in history but this one could be said that it was the most important of them all. Without this revolution everything we know and are today could be completely different. It was a major time in history. It is the most important and influential in our modern living. (If possible, make this sound more formal, don't use "we".)

Good job in general. I don't know what your requirements are or whether this is a formal paper or not, so I wasn't able to give you more specific suggestions. But let me know if you have any more questions.

(Red means delete, blue means my ideas/change)

Home / Undergraduate / Consequences from the Neolithic Agricultural Revolution