It is a common expression that life is a journey; TAMU TRANSFER PAPER

vendorkils 1 / -  
It is a common expression that life is a journey. I believe mine is a unique journey full of both educational and personal growth. My purpose is transfer into the Texas A&M College of Education and Human Development to become a Human recourse manager. Strong study habits, commitment, and hard work qualify me to be good candidate for the department. At a very young age, I was diagnosed with Autism. With full time aid assisting in school my disability was seen by many of my classmates. Jumping ahead into high school I was removed from all assistances as my grades, social growths were seeing improvements. I graduated on time and participated in a large number of activities, athletic, church, and work. I did not graduate in the top of my class but taking a leap forward to improve both personally and academically. I am currently attending Blinn College in Bryan, where my grades are better than the grades I earned in high school. I feel if I am given the chance at Texas A&M I know I will not let the school or myself down. Always striving to work more diligently to do better than I have in the past.

A college education is a very important step for me to become a productive member of society. However, it is not the only step. I also work while attending school. I pay the majority of my expenses myself. Going to school and working thirty five hours a week is hard, but the reward reaped for it is worth it. Every time I drive by the university, I glare into the sun as I hope to become a proud student of Texas A&M University. To be part of the next generation of graduating students .To walk across the stage and live up to the expectations of the Texas A&M University. That pride will drive me to become something better than what I sought it out to be. Something more glorious then anything I have ever imagined. I truly believe I am on the correct trajectory in life, learning how to do more, and doing it better each year. This still carries me to be a good role model as the oldest brother he looked up to me. I am growing more as a person and achieving more in college life, work, and in my personal life. It is not the last day to change. Progress is something to work on over time. My study habits, organizational skills, and a strong work ethic have elevated me to become more goal oriented. Texas A&M is a very unique school that will help me reach my goal and excel in my major. I currently live off the A&M campus and can sense the pride and sense of community that students have in their University.

The application process like most things in life is a competition among peers. Being raised in Texas I want to be able to show my appreciation for the community around me. I believe my life experiences and challenge along with my continued educational growth makes me an ideal candidate to attend Texas A&M. I would like to personally thank you for your time and consideration.
DillJone 3 / 4  
It is quite scattered in my opinion and just seems to ramble on a bit. Try combining some sentences and revising a couple areas. Do the trick I always do and read aloud pausing at commas and periods to see how it sounds aloud or in someone elses head.
mopoohaddict 1 / 2  
I think is awesome that even with autism you are striving for excellence. First and foremost I noticed a lot of grammatical errors. Ensure that you are proof reading carefully. I also feel that there should be more inclusion on the reasons why you feel that a human resource field is the right field for you, not that you are qualified as of yet. For example how can you impact the associates you would work for. Human resource is a tough field, think about what qualities you possess and the qualities you hope to learn from A&M. By meshing them together you will have the answer to how you can help your associates. What does A&M offer that interest you specifically academically? How would you use it? Ensure that each paragraph is about one topic. Limit your opinions of the schools reputation and focus on your desire to attend a school that is going to get you where you want to go academically. You can mention that it has been a life long dream with out making it sound like you are desperate. Good luck and I look forward to seeing a revised version.

Home / Undergraduate / It is a common expression that life is a journey; TAMU TRANSFER PAPER