'Certified Public Accountant' - Why attending Johnson C. Smith University?

desmond011 1 / 1  
Why you are interested in attending Johnson C. Smith University and how the Smith Experience can contribute to your future goals?

If someone asks, "which college do you want to go?" I will answer without hesitation, "Johnson C. Smith University." My guidance counselor in High School told me about Johnson C. Smith University and that this university has a unique family oriented atmosphere. Her suggestion compelled me to explore the school's web resources, and the more I learned, the more interested I became. The mission at Johnson C. Smith is to provide a world-class education to our students and this persuaded me to attend this university. Outside the classroom, there are many events yearly and lots of clubs and organizations to be active in addition to sports, where I look forward to watching and cheering for my school. As a prospective student, I have heard wonderful things about Johnson C. Smith's education and atmosphere from current students and alumni. The tuition at Johnson C.Smith is affordable

My future goal is to become a Certified Public Accountant; I believe that the Smith Experience can assist me to get closer to my dream. At Johnson C. Smith I would like to graduate with a degree in Accounting with a minor in Computer Engineering.
shadglore 2 / 12  
I think you have a problem with wordiness.Why don't u change the 4th line into something that starts like: Johnson C. Smith's mission to provide a world-class education...

And also,you should mention certain specific names or things which are unique to Johnson C Smith since the essay looks like their school-specif essay.
OP desmond011 1 / 1  
And also,you should mention certain specific names or things which are unique to Johnson C Smith

I would appreciate it, if you can give some examples please. But how is the essay?

Home / Undergraduate / 'Certified Public Accountant' - Why attending Johnson C. Smith University?