WHAT ARE YOUR CAREER GOALS AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT YOUR EDUCATION AT THE ART INSTITUTE

mafeoliva 1 / -  
Since i was a kid my dream was be a great fashion designer, now I'm in front of my dreams where I can finally make it. My career goals are to attain a career where I can express my artistic talent and passion for art as well as open my mind in ways that I could never do at any other career.

Since my interest in fashion I started to create fashion illustrations, and take pattern and sewing classes. I have the opportunity to work with a Fashion Designer here in Dominican Republic as his personal assistant and it was a great experience for me because I learned many things I did not know about the career. I also had the wonderful experience of working in the Couture Fashion Week NY.

With all these experiences have clarified to study fashion design is what I really want and what really excites me. With this experience, I can gain a career I'll love for the rest of my life.

The Art Institute of New York offers just the right programs I need to obtain. Just at the right place in New York City where I can develop better.
Since i was a kid my dream was be a great fashion designer, now I'm in front of my dreams where I can finally make it

This is my suggestion:
Since my childhood I dreamed of becoming a great fashion designer and now I'm standing in front of the opportunity of making it a reality.

My career goals are to attain a career where I can express my artistic talent and passion for art as well as open my mind in ways that I could never do at any other career.

--------- It's good if you set up a link between this and the previous sentence. There you say that you are in front of your dream where you can finally make it. So tell how and then link it with your career dream : )

I havehad the opportunity to work with a Fashion Designer here in Dominican Republic as his personal assistant and it was a great experience for me because I learned many things I did not know about thethis career.

--------- keep everything in the past tense.

Home / Undergraduate / WHAT ARE YOUR CAREER GOALS AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT YOUR EDUCATION AT THE ART INSTITUTE