Boulder Enterance Essay 2- Enriching the University's Diverse Atmosphere

Bamboojack 4 / 4 1  
Between 250-500 words, thank you for the help!

As a student at the University of Colorado Boulder I will enrich the universities diverse atmosphere with my leadership, academic success and sense of importance towards worldly knowledge. In all my educational, extracurricular and personal activities I do my best to excel at what I do.

Since I had just started school I have worked hard to maintain a high standard of academic excellence through constant studying and work in school, along with expanding my curriculum through AP and honors classes. I worked hard through out High School so that I may graduate with Honors, which requires me to have above a 3.5 weighted GPA. I have gained leadership experience through both my Scouting and Army JROTC careers. In Scouting I have held both youth and adult leadership positions, as wells as obtaining my Eagle Scout at the age of 15. In my Army JROTC classes I have held several leadership positions, at times commanding up to 40 of my cadet peers. Finally my JROTC and Scouting experiences taught me to be aware of World Events. Every week in JROTC we would spend at least one class learning about current national and world events to better understand and be aware of the world around us.

With my dedication to constantly improving my Academic success, Worldly knowledge and leadership, I believe I make a good fit for the University of Colorado Boulder. I also believe that I will add to the Universities diverse atmosphere while at the same to time, use this atmosphere to have the best college experience possible.
fiftyskye 4 / 14  
I don't know. I had the sense that you were just listing your academic achievements. You need to respond to the prompt , which asks what you will do to improve the community.

I'm struggling with this essay as well.

Home / Undergraduate / Boulder Enterance Essay 2- Enriching the University's Diverse Atmosphere