How can I benefit from education at AUC? The epitome of a successfully well-built arts university.

mennaemad 2 / 3  
Education is a very important factor and step towards success, in order for someone to exceed in life one must, for starters, have a proper education. While heading out to university , I am not just going to be leaving high school , no , I'll be leaving a stage in my life that had a certain style and system and I'll be moving to a harder stage in my life with different rules , contents and expectations.

As I started growing up I started leaning towards a certain field that only the American university in Cairo could offer me in very high quality, this field being psychology. I found my interest in psychology because I noticed that studying an individual's cognitive behavior and analyzing their attitudes was such an interesting topic and goes very well with my characteristics, taking in consideration that I'm the kind of character that loves listening to people and analyzing their reactions to the different situations we're being put through in life. I chose the American university in Cairo not only for its high quality education and it's widely known reputation, no, I chose the American university in Cairo for the opportunities it offers and its uniqueness in the way it educates generations after generations. The American university in Cairo offers various opportunities such as the graduates exchange and study abroad program, which I believe could benefit me in pursuing my career in psychology by adding, to my experience through interacting with new people and new characters that will add to my knowledge and to my learning new methods and researches from different perspectives and cultures. And so through this program I'll be able to expand my opportunities and skills concerning the field I chose; psychology. Moreover, what also contributed to my choice of the American university in Cairo was the great number of highly educated and well-trained professional professors that will be teaching the right techniques and requirements of this certain field I'm pursuing. The faculty members at the American university in Cairo clearly show extreme success and well built education, taking in consideration the previous graduates' feedbacks clearly state that professors were very understanding to their student's situation and they try to help them through only enforcing what's better for the student and nothing more. When I see myself going further in my psychology career in the future, I see myself doing this in only one way and it is to have a proper , inspiring , and well-built skills that I think could only be obtained in my opinion from the effective and updated education being offered in the American university in Cairo.

This university has always been the epitome of a successfully well-built arts university, one that presented and offered the right forms of various liberal arts fields of studying. I believe that the American university , will be able to offer me not only the high quality education that I'm looking for , no , it will also offer me great experiences that will lead me through life after college. I think that studying psychology at the American university in Cairo will not only benefit me educationally but it will aid in the prosperity of my career afterwards.
Menna, you do not need to constantly mention the name of the university in your essay. You won't be submitting this essay to any other university. So making reference to the university on a constant basis isn't really necessary. The reviewer is very conscious of the fact that you are applying to their university. The redundancy gets on the nerves of the reader so you need to avoid doing that.

Your essay also does not clearly represent the idea behind how you can benefit from the AUC education. Your essay just kept going round and round and actually got quite long without offering any real information. If you want to make an impact upon the reviewer, you should look into the highlights of a Psychology university course at AUC.

Think of what the university offers in terms of study, internship, and research programs that you can pursue as a college student at the university. All college universities have some sort of internship program that sets it apart from the other universities. You should make sure to mention this information when you can. More importantly. You are asking to study at the American University in Cairo, that alone is enough reason to set its Psychology program apart from the others.

Consider the diversity of the university. Think about how you can benefit from an American educational system while surrounded by the Egyptian culture. How would this unique university situation help make you a better psychologist in the future? Consider your options. Create your answers, then you will have properly explained how you can benefit from the education that the university offers.
erin24 12 / 13  
Could you please to give space to divide the paragraph? It will obtain a clear vision for the reader.

Education is a very important factor ...
While heading out to university , I am not just going to be leaving high school , no , I'llwill be leaving a (...) style and system and I'llwill be moving to a harder (...) different rules , contents and expectations.

... the previous graduates' feedbacks clearly state that professors ...

Home / Undergraduate / How can I benefit from education at AUC? The epitome of a successfully well-built arts university.