PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE FOR MY STATEMENT, THANKS!!
Electrical Engineer---My dream
I grew up along with my ...
Thus in my senior high school, I took A-LEVEL course which largely focused on combining the theory with facts. In this way, my talent and intellect could be maximized, and laid a solid foundation for my future study in engineering.
I have set up plans for my future four-year study at the university. First of all, I will make following arrangements in my study for becoming an electric engineer:
1. At the beginning, I intend to complete my study of basic subjects like math, physics, and computer science. These basic subjects are necessary tools in my later professional learning.
2. Based on the fundamental knowledge, I will work hard to finish the core subjects required for an electrical engineer, and specialize on the Control System and Power System.
3. Then, I will effectively complete my design courses based on the acquired theories and that will be able to apply my electrical engineering knowledge base to the solution of engineering problems.
4. In addition, I will contact my parents' business partner in Germany. I seek more practical experiences during my future vacations to enhance theoretical knowledge acquired at the university and improve my ability dealing with the real problem.
5. I will develop not only the technical and problem-solving skills the engineers need, but also the skills for teamwork, communication and leadership.
I hope that, upon my graduation from the university, I can come back to my family plant with advanced management ideas and techniques. Thus, we will be able to provide the perfect products for our customers. Certainly, if the opportunity permits, I will continue my graduate study in Engineering Management.