Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 7

im writting a oral presentation about myself!

Elryn 1 / 2  
Im trying to write a speech abount myself. But my english is not so good, can somebody plz check for my grammar and vocabulary? thanks^^
talaan - / 3  
so where's the presentation?
OP Elryn 1 / 2  
Here. thx^^

A very good morning to XXX and all my fellow classmates. My name is XXX. I would like to present on the topic "About Myself".

First of all, I would like to introduce about myself. I was borned in Penang, Malaysia. Penang is the second smallest state in malaysia after perlis. Penang has the Best Street Food in Asia which recognised by Time magazine in 2004. Therefore, Penang island is a paradise for food lovers.

I grew up in a healthy family. My parents have two children. Im the elder sister and I had a younger sister and this made my childhood days more joyful.

Im allergic to seafood and I cant exposed under the sun for too long if not my face will become as red as tomato.

My hobby is reading. I have been devoting the majority of my free time to do what I love the most which is reading. It is just wonderful to let myself loose in a whole new world every time I read a book. When I am immersed in a novel, for example, I can feel the same way as the character does in the books, such as exciment, sadness and happiness. Reading relieves me from the burdens of life.

Besides reading, i m very fond to music. When im free, I love listening to pop music and soft music. I like soft music because it can make me feel calm whereas pop music is fashionable and I dont want to be left out when people talk about their favourite singers.

Can a man exists without a dream? Hardly never. My biggest dream is to travel around the world. I believe that a man's education is not complete until he has visited all foreign lands. I wish to explode the world in order to satisfy my curiosity towards all the strange and wonderful things around the world.

I am a rational person. I like to consider all options and make a right decision after giving it cafeful thought especially life altering decisions. I am a good listener too. I will not interupt my friends when they are trying to share something.

I think my decision to study in Singapore is a milestone in my life. I lead a pampered and sheltered lifestyle before I came here. Studying in Singapore make me become more matured and independent as I have to cope with the challenges in my life. I have to make my own decision and be responsible . Studying at here is a new and good experience for me.

"Yesterday is History,Tomorrow is a Mystery and,Today is a gift: that's why we call it The Present". This is my attitude towards life. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savoured each step of the way. Im enjoying every process in life, even the grief and challenges.

At last, im who im. Im being my true self with the values, dreams and goals that I have. So, this is me standing in front of all of you.Thank you for paying attention.
First of all, I would like to introduce about myself.

I'm the elder sister, and my younger sister made my childhood days more joyful.

Im allergic to seafood, and I cant be exposed to the sun for too long or my face will become as red as tomato.

My hobby is reading. I have been devoting the majority of my free time to doing what

Can a man exist without a dream? Hardly ever. My biggest dream is to travel around the world. I believe that a man's (stop saying "man"... say person, because girls are just as important as men.) ...education is not complete until she or he has visited all foreign lands. I wish to explore the world in order to satisfy my curiosity towards all the strange and wonderful things. around the world.

At last, I'm who I am. I'm being my ...

Nice!! This is a pretty great speech, and I think you'll make a good impression!!
OP Elryn 1 / 2  
Thanks for helping me. ^^
cowman809 3 / 5  
"I was borned in"

take out the "ed"
mabu9669 4 / 9  
Im the elder sister and I had a younger sister
I think you're elder sister is enough
or
My parents have two children, and my younger sister made my childhood days more joyful.

Home / Speeches / im writting a oral presentation about myself!