Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 3

Thesis Statement for Persuasive Speech; why never too old for the magic of Disney?

VivianaV 1 / -  
Hi, I'm trying to come up with a good thesis statement for my speech but I've been having trouble with coming up with one that fits. My topic is on why you're never too old for the magic of Disney. My three main points are how the movies influence people, how the theme parks influence people, and how the Disney company has been a pioneer in global expansion.

If anyone could help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
I think you can open the introduction with one of your personal experiences. This experience should be related to movie and Disney. Through this experience you should also mention the effects of movie on you and then generalize them to all people.

Another way is talking about a short history of the film industry at the beginning. Then talk about Disney and its influences on people. Finally, mention the three points that you want to discuss.

Dose this help??
Have fun
Ahmad
ththnho_tl 2 / 8  
i think you should start your essay with a movie or a cartoon or something like that which are Disney's and have many effects on people in 3 main points which you intend to say in the thesis statement. Then, you show your thesis statement based on the general statement and it should clearly repeat again your 3 main points. it is my opinion. you can consult.

i hope you will have a good speech.

Home / Speeches / Thesis Statement for Persuasive Speech; why never too old for the magic of Disney?