Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 4

That is 'Me' standing in front of all of you. Self Introduction Speech

Zulawkun 1 / 2  
good afternoon all. I'm here to introduce my self. thanks to our lecturer Mrs. Someone for this occasion.
Lets begin with my personal information.
My name is Dzul Mahdi Muhammad. people usually call me Jul and my family call me Hadi.
I was born in Bekasi, on April 15th. Now I live in Cikampek with my parents and 4 brothers. They're all younger than me.
My motto in life is "If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I need to do it, make it quick..."

Both of my parents is a Teacher in Junior Highscool. My father teach math while my mother is a Science teacher.
My 1st younger brother is a college student at Padjadjaran University Bandung, He takes sociologist. The 2nd one is a student in Highschool. and the rest is a student in Junior Highs.

Now Allow me to introduce my self further.
I'm Interested in many things such as listening to musics, reading comics, and watching movies.
I love to read a mysterious, sci-fiction, slice of life or drama-romance-comedy comics.
for movies, I love to watch a sci-fi or Fantasy genres. I do prefer japanese anime. These are my favourite title, Deathnote series for movies and Bakuman for anime.

I interest in Korean Dramas recently. This is caused by my brother whose watch a drama daily in Television room.
I watched drama titled "Pinnocchio" as my first series. And these are my favourite title, The Innocent Man and I can hear your voice.

I watch and read those things to improve my writting and english skills. but my main purpose is to be familiar with literature.
I do some analysis about how a story goes, look funnies and fell sad at the same time. It has to be many aspect filled there.

I hope that I'll be able to discover those aspect and put it into my own book.
I personally choose in becoming a teacher cause I do believe that teaching is like writting. The moment we teach students mean that we writes a future.

We can not only change the world, but improve it. We are also supposed to be a role model or main character in this process. And the most valuable thing is, we are the hero as our student's success.

I hope .
That is 'Me' standing in front of all of you. Thank you...

Please tell me which part is incorrect. how is it supposed to be?
nav3057 3 / 4  
They're all younger thanto me.
Both of my parents is aare Teachers in Junior Highscool. My father teaches math while my mother ...
... at Padjadjaran University Bandung, He takes sociologiststudying sociology . The 2nd one is a student in Highschool. and the rest is a student inare in Junior Highs.
OP Zulawkun 1 / 2  
wow amazing. such a great help.
Thank you very much in helping my script.

The first sentence in last paragraph supposed to be,
We can || not only change the world, || but improve it.
IMO change could be a good or bad thing. but improve is making a better place. or is there any more suitable word???

and I have 3 points in last paragraph for the correlation of writing a story.
1. Improve the world
2. Role model. (to inspire student)
3. Hero.

one more thing, I need to add a word of encouragement before the closing part.
is "Let us become a decent teacher!" correct?
OP Zulawkun 1 / 2  
Work perfectly. I'll take it.
I'm doing this speech in classroom, so my audience are a lecturer and classmates. our department are pursuing to become a teacher.

Thank you very much.

Home / Speeches / That is 'Me' standing in front of all of you. Self Introduction Speech