Home / Speeches   % width NEW!

ASPIRATION speech: believe in the beauty of dreams (to become a lawyer)

Colaydzzcwp1196 1 / -  
It's for my speech!

I wanted to add more before the body. Probably 3 more sentences.

I want to have a conclusion.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. How about you? Do you have a goal you want to accomplish? Well, each one of us in this world has special goals in life. We all dream of becoming successful in the future. Some people want to become nurses to treat illness and others desire to be a teacher to inspire. Even I, for instance, wanted to be rich and powerful. But whenever someone asks me, "Nicole, what do you want to be in the future?" I would sit and ponder over a lot of things. Ever since childhood, I had so many hopes and goals for the future but I couldn't imagine that one day, I would have to answer this question.

I aspire to become a lawyer not for the prestige or income of the profession but because I believe that although I'm not really highly intellectual, I have the potential and heart to be one. Many innocent people are imprisoned. Women and children from all over the world are physically, mentally and emotionally abused. Human rights are violated everyday and in any way. That is why, I want to defend the innocent, speak out against prejudice, help fight human rights and speak up for the oppressed.

Home / Speeches / ASPIRATION speech: believe in the beauty of dreams (to become a lawyer)