Study plan for a BSc course KGSP-2016. I want to be a entrepreneur.

Alif Biswas 3 / 5 4  
KGSP-2016 wants a study plan containing

A.Study plans to improve foreign languages(Korean, English, etc) required for taking a bachelor's degree course
BEFORE and AFTER you come to Korea.

B.Study plan for a bachelor's degree course (Please state the reason you choose such universities and departments (or majors), your academic goals, specific plans (including timeline) to achieve them, and future plan after completion of your study. In case that preferred departments (or majors) of the preferred universities are different, please mention about them separately.)

*I have done it in a shirt time.so many mistakes can be found.

A.

In the case of proficiency in English, I have been learning it from my kindergarten school as my second language. So I don't need to think about English. But Korean Language is not known to me as like as English. If I get the scholarship, at first I will start learning the basic knowledge of Korean language like Hangul. I have a little bit knowledge about the Korean Language. I had learned it from my father when I was in 6th grade. Before involving in business, my father was a medical technologist and he had to learn Korean language for his job purposes. So I will practice my previous knowledge at the first segment.

After arriving in Korea I will join the one year long Korean Language Course offered by NIIED. As far as I know, a grantee should reach level 3 in TOPIK upon completion of the preliminary Korean language course, before starting to take a bachelor's degree course. And if anyone gets level 5 or higher in TOPIK then he/she will receive extra monthly allowance. Moreover I have to live at least 5 year in Korea to recieve my higher education. So, It will be compulsory for me to gain proficiency and reach level 5 in TOPIK. Getting engaged with Korean culture will be a good way to acquire the Korean language naturally. I will read Korean books and newspapers to enhance my reading skill. I will make some Korean friends if it possible. Because, by doing this I will be able to enhance my communication skill in Korean language. I will watch Korean TV shows and listen radio programs to develop my listening skill. After doing all these, if I get leisure period then I will study about the basic things of Computer Science. So that my upcoming bachelor's degree course will seem easier to me.

B.

From an early age I have always been deeply interested in computer. Solving a difficult math problem gives me pleasure. There are also many reasons for . So,De bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering. I have learnt details about the top universities in Korea that have CSE department.

As my plan is to do a B.Sc degree in Computer Science & Engineering, I need to find out universities having an excellent CSE department. I have chosen three prominent universities in Korea. These three universities have notable position in world ranking. In addition, the aforementioned universities hold distinguished Computer Science Department. I believe I will get a University where I can receive quality education with experienced and friendly teacher and a platform .

Regular study is the key to do fantastic academic result. So I will be much concerned about studying regularly. Moreover, practical knowledge is more effective for me. So, I will join the practical classes with full of my concentration. A proverb goes that Practice makes a man perfect. This line is applicable for every sphere of life. Hence, I will practice my skills of CSE to be a perfect engineer. I have always been the top level student in my school. So nothing different will happen in my higher education. I will keep doing top results.

Student life is tasteless without extracurricular activities. As I was engaged with extracurricular activities before, I will continue it in my University by joining co curricular clubs. For boosting my enthusiasm, I will participate in IT based competition during my studies.

I will start my bachelor's degree course in spring semester of 2017. Then I will complete it within 4 years. I will try my best to achieve the highest CGPA in my B.Sc. as like as I have achieved in my high school. Then I will apply for Master's degree in the top Universities of Korea. And definitely I will get my M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering. After that I will do my PhD in software engineering or any other computer based subject.

When I will complete Master's degree I will establish an IT farm of my own. This IT farm will also be an IT research centre where young researcher can explore creative ideas. I will research there for creating something. I want to be a entrepreneur. I will offer job to others

In my country, maximum students are lagging behind in Information technology. So, I have a plan to form a non-profit institution in Bangladesh where unprivileged students can get touched with the modern information technology. So that they can grow their desire in Information Technology.

As I will start from zero, I will have to face many ups and downs to carry on. But It should also be noted that most of the reputed persons had started from nothing but their determination. And I am fully determined to reach my unchangeable goal by my best effort and courage.
Alif, in section A, you dealt with everything related to your "before" enrolling in the college course. What about the after? Maybe you should think about the time when you are already proficient to the point of being a native speaker in Korean after 5 years and discuss how you see the Korean language helping you to assimilate into the Korean environment. Maybe say you plan to stay in Korea for a few years after graduation so you can "give back" to the country that has given you so much by supporting your studies. Consider volunteering or working at a Korean language center after graduation to help other students, tourists, etc. That could be a nice "after" project don't yoe think?

I think that rather than saying you will" make some Korean friends, if possible", you should instead say "I will make it a priority to make Korean friends in order to help me practice my written and spoken Korean skills." That sounds more impressive and dedicated when compared to a statement ending with "if possible."

As for the academic goals, now is the time for your to decide which university best represents your interests in computer science and which one will be able to best help you achieve your future ambitions. Look for the university that has study programs that are geared towards knowledge and skill development whenever possible. I am sure one of these universities will stand out for you based on their computer science curriculum.

I don't really see the timeline of your education represented in the response. I think you should develop one, even if only temporary, in order to meet the prompt requirements. Whether you complete your studies within the schedule you gave or not should not really matter, as long as you don't stay longer than 5 years in college since that is the typical length of study in Korea. So we are looking at creating an attainable 5 year academic plan here. Base the plan upon the academic outline of the university you have chosen. If you haven't chosen a university yet, it will be difficult for you to complete this part.

The plan for the non profit institution in Bangladesh is a good one. I think you should develop that further. If you can develop a plan for that which will sound effective and achievable, you won't need to come up with other plans for the future part of the response.

I realize this is a work in progress. I hope my suggestions will be able to help you further develop your response plan. Good luck :-)
@alif, I'd like to help out and work on the first part of your essay.

A.
- In the case ofWith regard to my proficiency in English,
- I have been learningstudying it...
- from my kindergarten school as my second language.
- ...known to me as like as English.
- If I getShould I be granted the scholarship,

- After arrivingAs soon as I arrive in Korea...
- ...to enhance my reading skills .
- So thatIn order for my upcoming bachelor's degree...
- ...course will seemcan be easier tofor me.
- ...will practice the Korean language more and more
- ...so that I will be proficient as like as a native of Korean .

There you go, I hope you follow through with the corrections for the rest of the essay and the best of luck.

Home / Scholarship / Study plan for a BSc course KGSP-2016. I want to be a entrepreneur.