VC STUDENT COUNCIL; Leadership ability both in and out of school

Alwaysneedhelp 1 / 1  
Hey guy I need(s) all the help that I can get !!!

To become a leader, one has to have the ability to listen well, the ability to empathize, determination, hard working. I have influenced people and inspired them to believe in themselves. When I was in JR high, I would always want to participate in after school activites. Right now I enjoy being in student council. Because it the place where I can use my leadership ability. I am the vice president of student council of the 10 Th grade. We do a lot of stuff, we do debate, creating event for my school. but the thing that I like the most is that I take most of my time helping other people. I help them with there education and how crucial it is to continue chasing your dream after college. Usually I help fresh men student because most of them have luck of experience or what I call the first generation of their family to go to school. I would share my experiences with them of even friends.

I have demonstrated leadership qualites with the needs. I teach them new thing. I listen to their needs and try to help them achieve those needs. I give them many suggestion of what they can do to improve their homework. I guide them and teach them to lead a good or better path to life, so that when they are old enough to make their won decision.

For more information I am now a 8th grader not a 10th.

.... I only hope my help comes not very late :(

To become a leader, one has to have the ability to listen well, the ability to empathize, determination, hard working.

A good leader is an active listener; a determined and hardworking person who is able to empathize.

I have influenced people and inspired them to believe in themselves.

This is just a statement you make about yourself. You better back it up with how you inspired others lives. Then it would sound more convincing.

Home / Scholarship / VC STUDENT COUNCIL; Leadership ability both in and out of school